Wow...thanks dude!
Hey you know that thread you made that you said was the gayest thing you had ever done on FCP?(pauses for response)OK, good. Well it isn't anymore. Now it's your signature.Yup. Total Homo.
Rose was in Vegas last night?
dam, someone saw us together there goes our sercet lol
Me and my friends saw DN last night/ this morn at a bar here in vegas and the friend he was meeting was absolutely a 10! Nice catch DN you lucky basturd! She was smoking hot bro.
you call yourself KingBriOfLV?IMO Brian Balsbaugh would better suit the name KingBriofLV.unless this is Brian himself, but then he wouldnt be posting about a random "10" because he knows 10's in vegas are a dime a dozen
you call yourself KingBriOfLV?IMO Brian Balsbaugh would better suit the name KingBriofLV.unless this is Brian himself, but then he wouldnt be posting about a random "10" because he knows 10's in vegas are a dime a dozen
I don't know why anyone ever argues with you. Reading your posts always makes me smile (and laugh).
After playing for 7 hours at the new Hard Rock Poker room this past weekend, I can unequivocally say with great authority...QFT.
Ummmmm. YES ! Hard Rock Hotties on the brain ! How about our dealer Michelle?!?!?
Me and my friends saw DN last night/ this morn at a bar here in vegas and the friend he was meeting was absolutely a 10! Nice catch DN you lucky basturd! She was smoking hot bro.
Was good seeing you again kiddo. I'd never actually been to Sedona before, seems like a pretty cool little bar to hang out at. Plus they served food pretty late and there was actually something on the menu I could eat! Well, kinda, when I got them to take the bacon off!
Was good seeing you again kiddo. I'd never actually been to Sedona before, seems like a pretty cool little bar to hang out at. Plus they served food pretty late and there was actually something on the menu I could eat! Well, kinda, when I got them to take the bacon off!
Yeah, you've kind of completely side-stepped the issue here.