Stupid People Shouldnt Breed

"Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name."so thats also obv why his first daughters name is JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell....riiiiight

an example:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,467571,00.html"The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April."at some point it becomes breedingnot having children....but breedinglke rats do
The link is to some other story, but I found what I think you are referring to:http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/16/...tr=HOME_4672328(CBS/AP) A New Jersey couple is angry at their local supermarket refusing to write their 3-year-old son's name in frosting on a birthday cake.The child's name: Adolf Hitler Campbell.Now the boy's father, Heath Campbell, 35, is calling for tolerance.Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the ShopRite in Greenwich, N.J., but also with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article over the weekend on their flare-up over frosting."I think people need to take their heads out of the cloud they've been in and start focusing on the future and not on the past," Heath Campbell said Tuesday in an interview conducted in Easton, on the other side of the Delaware River from where the family lives in Hunterdon County, N.J."There's a new president and he says it's time for a change; well, then it's time for a change," Heath Campbell continued. "They need to accept a name. A name's a name. The kid isn't going to grow up and do what (Hitler) did."Deborah Campbell, 25, said she phoned in her order last week to the ShopRite. When she told the bakery department she wanted her son's name spelled out, she was told to talk to a supervisor, who denied the request.A store manager at ShopRite referred questions to a corporate spokeswoman who did not immediately return a phone message Tuesday. But spokeswoman Karen Meleta told The Easton Express-Times that the store considered Campbell's request inappropriate.If we're so racist, then why would I have them come into my home?Heath Campbell, father of Adolf Hitler Campbell and JoyceLynn Aryan Nation CampbellThe Campbells ultimately got their cake decorated at a Wal-Mart in Pennsylvania, Deborah Campbell said. About 12 people attended the birthday party on Sunday, including several children who were of mixed race, according to Heath Campbell."If we're so racist, then why would I have them come into my home?" he asked.The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name." He sounded surprised by all the controversy the dispute had generated.Campbell said his ancestors are German and that he has lived his entire life in Hunterdon County. On Tuesday he wore a pair of black boots he said were worn by a German soldier during World War II.He said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently."Say he grows up and hangs out with black people. That's fine, I don't really care," he said. "That's his choice."© MMVIII, CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Yeah, I'd prefer it if some people weren't allowed to breed. Usually, it's those ones who shouldn't that inevitably have like 12 kids.Population control FTW.

It's kind of like this familyhttp://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/20...tika-child.htmlWinnipeg 'white pride' mother regrets redrawing swastika on child's armLast Updated: Thursday, July 10, 2008 | 7:50 PM CT Comments856Recommend328A Winnipeg mother whose children were seized by authorities after she sent her daughter to school with a swastika on her arm says she regrets redrawing the Nazi symbol after a teacher scrubbed it off.The mother, who considers herself a white nationalist, is fighting the child welfare system to regain custody of her daughter, 7, and son, 2. They were taken away after the girl was sent to school with the swastika drawn on her arm.Four months ago, her daughter drew a swastika on her arm and went to school, where her teacher scrubbed it off. The mother helped her daughter draw it on her arm again, an act she regrets."It was one of the stupidest things I've done in my life but it's no reason to take my kids," the mother told CBC News.Child and Family Services case workers were alerted and went to the family's apartment, where they found neo-Nazi symbols and flags, and took custody of her son. Her daughter was taken from school.In court documents, social workers say they're worried the parents' conduct and associations might harm the emotional well-being of the children and put them at risk.Although she proudly wears a silver necklace that includes a swastika and has "white pride" flags in her home, the mother, who can't be named to avoid identifying her children, denies she's a neo-Nazi or white supremacist."A black person has a right to say black power or black pride and yet they're turning around on us and saying we're racists and bigots and neo-Nazis because we say white pride. It's hypocrisy at its finest."The mother has been fighting in court for four months to get back her children, who are living with extended family. The mother can see her children for two hours a week."It's been gut-wrenching. I didn't get off the couch for the first eight days; I just cried. I laid in their bed and held their stuffed animals and just cried. Last few nights, I've been sleeping in my daughter's bed."She's outraged that the police and child welfare authorities could take her children away because of her beliefs."I'm willing to jump through their hoops," she said. "If they want me to deny my beliefs, I'll tell them that, but at the same time, I'm not a traitor to my politics, my beliefs. I just want my kids back."

"It was one of the stupidest things I've done in my life but it's no reason to take my kids," the mother told CBC News.
Agree on both counts....She's an ignorant racist, but holding politically unpopular beliefs is no reason to take someone's children away.

I feel sorry those kids will grow up hating there names.http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M89c3hWx3RQ

Agree on both counts....She's an ignorant racist, but holding politically unpopular beliefs is no reason to take someone's children away.
I agree to an extent. If there was no warning, then yes, it's uncalled for. But it will eventually endanger the child's safety, so something had to be done.
"It was one of the stupidest things I've done in my life but it's no reason to take my kids," the mother told CBC News."A black person has a right to say black power or black pride and yet they're turning around on us and saying we're racists and bigots and neo-Nazis because we say white pride. It's hypocrisy at its finest."
Unfortunately I agree with her on these two statements. We have free speech, and parents are allowed to teach their children their belief system. I know this is extreme, but technically I don't see anything illegal that the parents were doing.
Unfortunately I agree with her on these two statements. We have free speech, and parents are allowed to teach their children their belief system. I know this is extreme, but technically I don't see anything illegal that the parents were doing.
If it isn't actually illegal, it's absolutely against any public school's stated rules to wear inappropriate or inflammatory or offensive clothing.Taking her kids away seems not only extreme, but makes me think there were other things which led to that decision. Also the person who said that she is endangering her kids' safety by letting them flaunt swastikas in public has a good point.
:club:
thanks, I went through hell trying to land a pic of the ghost costume from that particular episode.
Also the person who said that she is endangering her kids' safety by letting them flaunt swastikas in public has a good point.
You could say the same thing about letting your kids be smart. Smart kids have it rough in school.