Wpt Bellagio Day 3

This is a major point, a guy like DN has a big edge relative to any deepstacked tourney field therefore he will be able to find good spots a lot easier. Some random is not, so when he flops a hand like top set on the flop he needs to do everything in his power to maximize the chips he accumulates in spots like this, because he probably is -EV in the long run in 15k's if this player is how we are describing him. Just for the same reasons that he is maybe a little scared, from a purely strategic point of view he should be willing to go broke if he's beat in a spot like this, hes not going to be picking up a lot of dead money, he's not going to be pulling off moves so when he flops a set he needs to try and maximize.and LOL @ hooks.
I like this point, it makes a lot of sense.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell is PMJ taking flack from some people in MY threadPMJ was the first ever recipient of FCPs player of the year award. Hes a god among men here and shouldnt even need to defend his views.if he says sklansky is a douche, than find the nearest vagina and start the squirting. heart exponentially to you pat

Is your mood perhaps chemically enhanced?
am i high...define high.. like would i smoke tonight, then say. duuude, im super stoned.or would i smoke some weed, eat some crackers with cheese, cucumber and salami which are delicious by the way. and then come in here and post some stuff.
or would i smoke some weed, eat some crackers with cheese, cucumber and salami which are delicious by the way. and then come in here and post some stuff.
sounds like heaven to me
How would a couple of nits be good tv?That's the thing, I'm a nit, so I should be more prone to like DS's style in tournaments, but even I think he sucks.EDIT: Oh, I get it now, that was your attempt at making some dig at me. I am now immensely amused by this exchange, didn't know it was so personal.
Yea he's a douche, ignore him
No - the dig was that HE has been at a TV FT before :club: Hee Hee, don't take any of this personally, was just a bit surprised to see the loathing for Sklansky. At least you have a chance at actually making a TV FT, unlike me, stuck in a cubicle for another 15 years working for the man. Petty jealously on my part.Cheers.
Yea you're a moronPMJ may not know how you operate, but I've seen you over and over again "brag" about your $150k a year job, so though he may not fully understand what you were doing here, it's now fully put you at the top of the douchebag totem pole here. Congrats.
I know this isn't the first time I have said this, but jesus, you are retarded.
True statement
No worries. He is retarded. And you are the man.
Correct
How the hell is PMJ taking flack from some people in MY threadPMJ was the first ever recipient of FCPs player of the year award. Hes a god among men here and shouldnt even need to defend his views.if he says sklansky is a douche, than find the nearest vagina and start the squirting. heart exponentially to you pat
Awwwww, I'm blushing. :club: If I ever went gay for a man I met on a poker forum, it would be for Royal obv.And lol at the bolded.
I think everyone can agree that PMJ is the man. And sklansky's tournament theories are pretty ****ing outdated.
Lol ty to you and cubs, rdog, nnb etc...I'd also like to point out that DN would be horrified if he knew anything DS says was used as supporting evidence for small ball....not that the pot in question had anything to do with someone playing a 'small ball' style, but that seemed to be people's case.
Yea he's a douche, ignore himYea you're a moronPMJ may not know how you operate, but I've seen you over and over again "brag" about your $150k a year job, so though he may not fully understand what you were doing here, it's now fully put you at the top of the douchebag totem pole here. Congrats.
Insecure much Cubs? LOL at you - can't wait to pm me the instant you hit your 12k win in a nightly tourney after I tease you about not making a FT in a while. Do you really care that much about what I think about you? LOL if you do. Bottom line is very few on here make their living playing for a living - I certainly won't, and I doubt you ever will too. But feel free to pile on if it makes you feel strong. Pack mentality will do that to a guy.By the way, did you ever notice when you posted my pm to you about you not being among the top players on FCP, no one jumped to your defense in that thread? Hmmn - wonder why? Probably cuz you still have your day job (hope you do anyways). And as cool as it may be to call Sklansky a douche, the last time I looked, the only FCP guy with his name on a bestselling poker book was DN.
Insecure much Cubs? LOL at you - can't wait to pm me the instant you hit your 12k win in a nightly tourney after I tease you about not making a FT in a while. Do you really care that much about what I think about you? LOL if you do. Bottom line is very few on here make their living playing for a living - I certainly won't, and I doubt you ever will too. But feel free to pile on if it makes you feel strong. Pack mentality will do that to a guy.By the way, did you ever notice when you posted my pm to you about you not being among the top players on FCP, no one jumped to your defense in that thread? Hmmn - wonder why? Probably cuz you still have your day job (hope you do anyways). And as cool as it may be to call Sklansky a douche, the last time I looked, the only FCP guy with his name on a bestselling poker book was DN.
I have no clue what you are talking about in the first paragraph...it's just all over the place.As far as the second paragraph...ummmm no one jumped to my defense because I'm not one of the top players on FCP or even really close. Did I say I was somewhere?The third paragraph confirms your retardation once again.
I have no clue what you are talking about in the first paragraph...it's just all over the place.As far as the second paragraph...ummmm no one jumped to my defense because I'm not one of the top players on FCP or even really close. Did I say I was somewhere?The third paragraph confirms your retardation once again.
Sure you have no clue. :club: Sending me a picture of your win at 4:59 am in the morning. LOL - was that the first thing you did when you won?http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/c...ent=Bigwin2.jpgRe the top players angle, if I recall the line went "Hey everyone, SCYukon pm'ed me to say that I am not one of the top players on FCP! Waah Waah. Someone rush to my defense! LOL x 2.And re the third paragraph - call me a retard all you want but the man has made a living playing the game. Have you? nuff said.edit. oh yeah, and as I recall, I recall I congratulated you on your win. Waste of keystrokes. Time for the ignore stalker feature.
geez dude, seriously shutup.
Sure you have no clue. :club: Sending me a picture of your win at 4:59 am in the morning. LOL - was that the first thing you did when you won?http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/c...ent=Bigwin2.jpgRe the top players angle, if I recall the line went "Hey everyone, SCYukon pm'ed me to say that I am not one of the top players on FCP! Waah Waah. Someone rush to my defense! LOL x 2.And re the third paragraph - call me a retard all you want but the man has made a living playing the game. Have you? nuff said.
I mean this sincerly...I apologize to everyone for participating in this at all. It's so unbelievably dumb it's beyond belief. My bad.
I mean this sincerly...I apologize to everyone for participating in this at all. It's so unbelievably dumb it's beyond belief. My bad.
Me too. But I don't stand on the sidelines when attacked like the piling on when cubby jumped me above. Peace out.
How noble of you.Been here three years, first time I've ever done this before:You have chosen to ignore all posts from: SCYUKON. · View this post · Un-ignore SCYUKON
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Que Auld Lang Sine....... /thread. Fade to black.....