Wpt Bellagio Day 3

What has me most confused about this entire discussion is whether the player in questions' name is actually Amit or Amak? I would certainly like to have that question answered.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What has me most confused about this entire discussion is whether the player in questions' name is actually Amit or Amak? I would certainly like to have that question answered.
lol IDK, I messed up. I'll just refer to him as Henry from now on.
lol IDK, I messed up. I'll just refer to him as Henry from now on.
lol. I like that.
I hope this isn't a serious question. You just sound foolish trying to be a douche about it. He can technically be referred to by either. Just like Loosh is Justin or J.C. is PrtyPSux. Oh noez screen names!
I hope this isn't a serious question. You just sound foolish trying to be a douche about it. He can technically be referred to by either. Just like Loosh is Justin or J.C. is PrtyPSux. Oh noez screen names!
Wat?
I hope you understand that half the people you are arguing with are professional poker players who make absurd amounts of money.
define absurd.i was kinda leaning towards input from people who play the majors every year or circuit events. etc etc
lol I hope this isn't serious or you know him. I think Cinci was half joking and half serious because looking back someone refers to him as Amak and in the HH from Cardplayer it says Amit. I for one am not up on internet players, so I don't know who is a known internet player and who is a known live player.
I am curious as to how Eskimo Clark, the Jetts any random Tran and Doug Lee would play this as well.
Doug Lee i played with in vegas. he's a nice guy, went out in the first rotation, but for those 15 mins. he was cool
define absurd.i was kinda leaning towards input from people who play the majors every year or circuit events. etc etc
because the people you're arguing with who derive a successful living from playing tournament poker isn't as valid
I am curious as to how Eskimo Clark, the Jetts any random Tran and Doug Lee would play this as well.
lol!
lol I hope this isn't serious or you know him. I think Cinci was half joking and half serious because looking back someone refers to him as Amak and in the HH from Cardplayer it says Amit. I for one am not up on internet players, so I don't know who is a known internet player and who is a known live player.
Real name is Amit and his online screen name is Amak. No need to be a dick about it in his post. Pretty sure he wasn't joking.
because the people you're arguing with who derive a successful living from playing tournament poker isn't as valid
how did it get turned into "people i'm arguing with"?i dont know how high silky's ROI for tournaments or Vtlaxer or Chgocubs for that matter. if they are amazing players, i'm glad they took the time to amuse me during the course of this thread.
how did it get turned into "people i'm arguing with"?i dont know how high silky's ROI for tournaments or Vtlaxer or Chgocubs for that matter. if they are amazing players, i'm glad they took the time to amuse me during the course of this thread.
I'm far from an amazing player. But when Snamuh, RDog, and Cwik all say one thing in the Challenge thread and I say another, I usually start re-evaluating whether or not I am right or not, and guess what? I'm usually not. This happens often so I would be the expert on it.
Yeah, I haven't really been able to pay attention to who the top internet players are for quite a while. Plus, there's too many of them to keep track of anymore anyway.I saw a guy being referred to as two different names that seemed similar enough that one of them could be his actual first name and I got rather confused.Finally, for those saying that they want to get all that money in with the set of 6's, I think you should play a few $15K buy-in events before you decide that you're so sure. Granted, I know all the theory and I know how you're supposed to play on the bubble of an MTT. But, put yourself in that spot. You're a random player, you probably don't have a huge bankroll to where the $15K doesn't mean that much to you (face it, not many people have a bankroll like that). You don't want to bubble there, no one does. And if you're saying that you personally don't care whether or not you bubble in that spot, you're either a millionaire or you're lying.
Real name is Amit and his online screen name is Amak. No need to be a dick about it in his post. Pretty sure he wasn't joking.
I think he was joking, but I don't think he was being a dick about it, tbh.
I'm far from an amazing player. But when Snamuh, RDog, and Cwik all say one thing in the Challenge thread and I say another, I usually start re-evaluating whether or not I am right or not, and guess what? I'm usually not. This happens often so I would be the expert on it.
so you;re saying i'm right?thats a noble thought, but i never really gave any strat advice or how to play the hand. just said the guy was probably nervous and I cant fault him. plus its pretty deep so an argument can be made in his favor.but if you wana say i was right.. ill take it .. smooches.
Hi.I wasn't trying to be a dick about it. I was actually trying to be kind of comical and diffuse some of the tension.Apparently, I suck at e-humor.
Yeah, I haven't really been able to pay attention to who the top internet players are for quite a while. Plus, there's too many of them to keep track of anymore anyway.I saw a guy being referred to as two different names that seemed similar enough that one of them could be his actual first name and I got rather confused.Finally, for those saying that they want to get all that money in with the set of 6's, I think you should play a few $15K buy-in events before you decide that you're so sure. Granted, I know all the theory and I know how you're supposed to play on the bubble of an MTT. But, put yourself in that spot. You're a random player, you probably don't have a huge bankroll to where the $15K doesn't mean that much to you (face it, not many people have a bankroll like that). You don't want to bubble there, no one does. And if you're saying that you personally don't care whether or not you bubble in that spot, you're either a millionaire or you're lying.
That last sentence isn't true, and like me, silky, and others have said, if he WANTS to play that way fine. The issue I have is with someone justifying it as a small ball tactic or a correct play. It is neither.
i had no idea what the difference was either so ty for clearing up the confusion. Take a chill pill, the celtics look fine.
so you;re saying i'm right?thats a noble thought, but i never really gave any strat advice or how to play the hand. just said the guy was probably nervous and I cant fault him. plus its pretty deep so an argument can be made in his favor.but if you wana say i was right.. ill take it .. smooches.
How you interpreted that as me saying you were right I have no idea.