Wpt Bellagio Day 3

Looshle was on the chip count board earlier, now I don't see him hopefully he will give us an update, I also notice that Hellmuth went down 112,000 so I am hoping it was loosh who took it.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looool. he's already got money against loosh with me. when loosh wins he needs to ship BG a piece for the run good
If I knew betting against him would help him win I would bet my online bankroll and then some
GL BKiCe and chicagocards!
Barry Greenstein raises to 8,000 and Burt Boutin moves all in. Mohsin “chicagocards1″ Charania then comes over the top for all his chips, forcing Greenstein to fold.Boutin shows pocket eights and is in trouble against the QQ of Charania.The flop comes J10954 allowing Charania's hand to hold up while eliminating Burt Boutin.
Barry Greenstein raises to 8,000 and Burt Boutin moves all in. Mohsin “chicagocards1″ Charania then comes over the top for all his chips, forcing Greenstein to fold.Boutin shows pocket eights and is in trouble against the QQ of Charania.The flop comes J10954 allowing Charania's hand to hold up while eliminating Burt Boutin.
I still root for BKice, but should I know who chicagocards1 is?
I still root for BKice, but should I know who chicagocards1 is?
hes one of the pokerhaus crew, really good player.also lol @ looshle!!Amit “Amak316″ Makhija raised a pot to 8k preflop and Phil Hellmuth called from the small blind. On the 776 flop Amit bet 11k when it was checked to him and Phil called. With the 5 turn both players checked and on the T river Phil check called a 23k bet from Amit. Makhija showed the K6 and Phil mucked his hand before pushing his chair back and walking away from the table. He returned to tell Makhija he had called him with ace high and berate Amit’s play. Justin “Looshle” Pechie hopped in the conversation, commenting on Phil calling a 3-bet earlier out of position with 9-4. After a brief moment or two of banter both players let it go and went back to their iPods and concentrating on the current hand.
hes one of the pokerhaus crew, really good player.also lol @ looshle!!Amit “Amak316″ Makhija raised a pot to 8k preflop and Phil Hellmuth called from the small blind. On the 776 flop Amit bet 11k when it was checked to him and Phil called. With the 5 turn both players checked and on the T river Phil check called a 23k bet from Amit. Makhija showed the K6 and Phil mucked his hand before pushing his chair back and walking away from the table. He returned to tell Makhija he had called him with ace high and berate Amit’s play. Justin “Looshle” Pechie hopped in the conversation, commenting on Phil calling a 3-bet earlier out of position with 9-4. After a brief moment or two of banter both players let it go and went back to their iPods and concentrating on the current hand.
They better have that on tape lol!
Looshle is my new hero, thank god he put that douche in his place. Amak is pretty ****ing ill.

On a board of 642J8 a player checks to Amit Makhija who bets 80,000. His opponent quickly calls. Makhija says "set of deuces", but is trumped by the set of sixes from his opponent.Amit drops to 100,000 but is still alive just two spots from the money. nice check/call, lol

ROFL.http://liveupdates.worldpokertour.com/tour.../?x=updatesnewsWatch the Kristy Gazes interview and look @ her face around 49 seconds where she rolls her eyes. HILARIOUS.

In the money...Hand-for-hand play never began, because once Jon Friedberg busted, hands were still in progress at other tables. It took several minutes, but Jason Dewitt busted on what was officially the same hand. (Details coming in a moment.)The remaining 100 players are guaranteed at least $21,620. The next pay jump is at 70th place.

On a board of 642J8 a player checks to Amit Makhija who bets 80,000. His opponent quickly calls. Makhija says "set of deuces", but is trumped by the set of sixes from his opponent.Amit drops to 100,000 but is still alive just two spots from the money. nice check/call, lol
Seriously, 4 flush board or what? ****, how is there a river bet w/ those two flopping sets anyway? ugh...