Wpt Bellagio Day 3

Good Luck to looshle today as they're down to 139 players left and the top 100 get paid.Justin has 284,000 in chips which is well above average.1. Justin Young - 552,9002. Chuck Kelley - 540,9003. Evan McNiff - 485,3004. Tuan Le - 480,0005. Kido Pham - 445,0006. Clonie Gowen - 430,0007. Phil Hellmuth - 412,8008. Joe McGowan - 346,8009. Scott Bohlman - 342,40010. Scott Dorin - 338,900peachy-1.jpg

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gl and tid looshlehere's the link for updateshttp://liveupdates.worldpokertour.com/tour.../?x=updatesnews

GL Loosh.BG...give you another chance.I'll take Loosh in a LL.You can have Clonie.I'll give ya +175.
looool. he's already got money against loosh with me. when loosh wins he needs to ship BG a piece for the run good

Hellmuth Playing Third Pair Strong Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:49 PM PST After a flop of 9 :club: 5 :3h 2 :qh Phil Hellmuth bets and Justin Pechie calls. The turn is the Q :4h and Hellmuth leads out again, this time for a healthy 25,000. Pechie makes another call.The river is the 4 :5c and both players check. Hellmuth shows 6 :ts 5 :D for third pair.Turns out it's good, as Pechie mucks his hand.

That site posted kinda blows for updates. They only seem to know the names of live pros and just refer to everyone else as "unknown players."
You would think a guy with a peach for a head would get some attention.