Anyone Want To Help Out A Fellow Fcp'er?

Yeah, this is just a shameless plug. But, anyways, as I mentioned in another thread I got an extra copy of Power Hold'em Strategy by Daniel Negreanu as an early Christmas gift. My friend knows I'm a huge Daniel fan but didn't know I already got this book before. So, I just put it on eBay.I figured you guys as General Poker Forum readers would want to try and get a good deal on this book.Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120347258743As as now (12/15/08 10:25pm PST) it's only at $13.50 with about an hour or so to go, so if there's an FCPer that wants in on this please take a look. The auction closes at 12:05am PST.

For being a charter member, DN hand delivered a book to my front door. We get so many perks!
You got hosed, as a reward for being a charter member Daniel came to my house and typed up a fresh copy, printed it, bound it then signed it for me.
You got hosed, as a reward for being a charter member Daniel came to my house and typed up a fresh copy, printed it, bound it then signed it for me.
You really got hosed, as a reward for being a charter member Daniel came and built my house and typed up a fresh copy, printed it, bound it then signed it for me and then made me some pottery.

As a reward for being around for forever, returning the email regarding charter membership and never officially hearing back, thus not achieving charter status :club: , Daniel comes to my house every night and tucks me in reading the new book as a bed time story. Then when I fall asleep he punches me in the nutz and leaves.

Are you just asking as a joke? I'm assuming so because of my stand against PayPal. I hate them so much. See why, go to http://www.nopaypal.com/forums/ Btw, yes I'm a victim.
Actually I was being serious. Never dealt with paypal in my life. I'm internet ignorant, and would have used debit card to bid if I could have. Oh well.
As a reward for being around for forever, returning the email regarding charter membership and never officially hearing back, thus not achieving charter status :club: , Daniel comes to my house every night and tucks me in reading the new book as a bed time story. Then when I fall asleep he punches me in the nutz and leaves.
lol!