Wpt Bellagio Day 2 Thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this:I'll take looshball in a last longer over Kido Pham, who is currently second in chips per WPT.com with near 300k, but i want 1.25-1. Looshle for 40 over kido for 50.

From Cardplayer:Clonie Gowen attempted to steal Howard Lederer's big blind with a raise on the button to 3,000. Instead, the small blind called and they saw a flop of Jc6c6s. After a check, Gowen bet 5,000. Her opponent called and the turn was the 9d. The small blind checked and Gowen bet 10,000. After a few moments, her opponent moved all in for 19,900 more and Gowen went into the tank. After about two minutes, Gowen made the call with Qs8c looking for a gutshot straight. Her opponent showed As9c for the best hand. Unfortunately for him, the river was the 10s, giving Gowen a straight and a massive stack of 300,000. The rest of the table just shook their heads in disbelieft. Gowen herself admitted she was running well as her opponent slowly walked out of the room with a comment or two under his breath.Can't wait to hear some more details about this table from Al. Cycalona has just taken the chiplead I think.

How about this:I'll take looshball in a last longer over Kido Pham, who is currently second in chips per WPT.com with near 300k, but i want 1.25-1. Looshle for 40 over kido for 50.
I don't want to bet against Looshle twice.although that could be exactly why he is winning.so I'll take it, my $50 against your $40.Kido Pham....isn't he the spew machine?
I don't want to bet against Looshle twice.although that could be exactly why he is winning.so I'll take it, my $50 against your $40.Kido Pham....isn't he the spew machine?
booked.and yes.i've had two people tell me that they've never seen someone accumulate or lose a ridiculous sized stack as fast as kido.edit: @#$)(* why is looshle reading the thread right now.
Sigh :club::ts:D2 mins before the 1st break a very loose weak player, who I reraised 2 times already and I tilted him into playing very poorly earlier in the level, opens UTG +1 to 2,200 chips at 400/800/100 ante level. I have AKos and move in for 25,700 total knowing because he knows I've been crushing him he will likely not fold ATos, KQ hands. He calls and has QQ and the board bricks out.Thanks for rooting for me to do well. I was playing so incredibly well the entire trip it feels disgusting to go out this way after playing sick in all the prelims and running bad in seemingly almost every key spot in every tourney since I've got to Vegas. It can be difficult to refocus all your energy on a new live tourney after playing as well as you can and making it deep several times in a row only to fall short each time. I am very proud of myself that I did not fall into the trap of feeling down on myself and playing poorly even though that would have been easy to do. I played my A+ game in every tourney I was in and did the best I could. I really felt a win was right arround the corner if I played my best.Gl all!
It will happen for you, and it'll be soon I'm sure.
tables ridic tranquil chaos Doyle smokey cajelais elky and some new stack with like 350
I'm gonna go down to talk to my friends in the poker room and then I'm gonna ck out your table. :club:

hey Fluff what about that young guns tournament after this one is over are you going to get into that one, or is it by special invite?

hey Fluff what about that young guns tournament after this one is over are you going to get into that one, or is it by special invite?
Tournaments like that are 6 player invitationals.

thx Bob, wondered about that. It was a simple question and thanks for the answer. I thought it might of been. But then you get people who know the answer and just laugh instead of letting me know, Like (Mr know it all) who lives in Vegas.

Looshle had 300k with 40 mins left in the final level of the day when I talked to him briefly. His table has a lot of well known players at it but it looked like he had ok position.Gl!

thx Bob, wondered about that. It was a simple question and thanks for the answer. I thought it might of been. But then you get people who know the answer and just laugh instead of letting me know, Like (Mr know it all) who lives in Vegas.
Say my name. Be a man. Being in Vegas means nothing, I just have a clue.

Yea its ****ed up. I tried to sign up for bad boys of poker one year and they wouldn't let me in. I tried to tell them I was rich, I want in, but they said registration was closed. Demand entry Fluff... wave your cash in front of those aholes.Sorry im drunk... I will leave the computer alone now