Wpt Bellagio Day 2 Thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Fluff (of the above 4) in a last longer for $25.Need 3 others...winner take all.Ship to FCP Bob ok?
I'll take DN for $25 last longerLong as the other 2 are respectable, let's just hold the money

Seated at the other end of my table....Clonie Gowan and Howard Lederer. Where can I find a Miracle Ear 2000 at 10:15 AM????? You just KNOW something is going to blow up.

Seated at the other end of my table....Clonie Gowan and Howard Lederer. Where can I find a Miracle Ear 2000 at 10:15 AM????? You just KNOW something is going to blow up.
Wow, enjoy that table
ok...you decide on "respectable".
Well there's me.And you.Yea, let's just pick one other and do a $50 last longer with 2 picks eachAnd since you picked first, I'll take Al Smooth since he is totally going to be able to start the tilt-a-coaster at his table with a few choice comments about trust and business contracts.
Well there's me.And you.Yea, let's just pick one other and do a $50 last longer with 2 picks eachAnd since you picked first, I'll take Al Smooth since he is totally going to be able to start the tilt-a-coaster at his table with a few choice comments about trust and business contracts.
So I get stuck with Loosh? He's a friggin luckbox and a Pats fan.Ok. It's a wager.
So I get stuck with Loosh? He's a friggin luckbox and a Pats fan.Ok. It's a wager.
Yea, all four are good picks.and whomever wins I am rooting for them allExcept you of course
Yea, all four are good picks.and whomever wins I am rooting for them allExcept you of course
Nice.Anyone want to buy Fluff for $60?
How is that a bad thing
It's not. It was a jopke.

gl tid to all the guysHey Kyle if you lose the bet does that picture come off my thread lol j/jk

mandatory detailed table report to follow obv.gl today.gl to everyone!

Robert Mizrachi Caught Lying About His Hand Monday, December 15, 2008 12:50 PM PST Jon "PearlJammer" Turner raises to 2,000 from early position and Daniel Negreanu calls. Robert Mizrachi then reraises from the small blind to 10,400. Turner thinks for a moment, eyeing Mizrachi's short stack and makes another raise to 22,000. Negreanu folds and Mizrachi goes into the tank. Short stacked, Mizrachi shuffle alomst all of his remaining chips in his hand. He has about 27,000 left and it's either all in or fold time. He opts to do the latter and gets rid of his hand.After some discussion with the table he tells everyone that he folded Ace-King. Negreanu comments "Is that why I saw the queen of clubs flash when you mucked?" Mizrachi lets out a wry smile and the table has a laugh.

good luck everybody ;)one of you has to take this thing down^^

That might get interesting, or they might just give each other the silent treatment the entire time they're there. All I know is that there probably won't be any friendly conversaton between those two.