Wpt Bellagio Day 1b Thread

I just doubled up with AJ vs KQ AIPF to get to 19,150 and then doubled up again with QQ vs Q9 on a 94x 2 club flop. I then beat Haralabus V. in a pot to get to 46,500. I have 45,700 on the 4th break.
nice rally

Keep going Fluff gl as well to looshle and anyone else in

I just doubled up with AJ vs KQ AIPF to get to 19,150 and then doubled up again with QQ vs Q9 on a 94x 2 club flop. I then beat Haralabus V. in a pot to get to 46,500. I have 45,700 on the 4th break.
Wow, you said you would come back and I had no doubt, you sicko! Great to see you again. Too bad I had to jet...Seth just called too and I wish we all could have all gone out later. Oh well, next time for sure. I'm at the Airport planes deeeelaid.Shot the poo with DN too for a bit, he had around 71K, but that was 2 hours ago. Missed Loosh...as always, the guys a Ninja, lol.GL obv to DN and the FCP monsta's Win this bitch. On a side note the Hard Rock poker room is the total nutz. What a great time and a very profitable session, at 1-2 no less. I love that place...great atmosphere, food, drinks and the sickest eye candy ever...um....for you single folks I mean....obv....yeah, that's the ticket.Seriously, check out the play there. Best time is from noon to 10 Fri and Sat. then after 2 AM. Just unreal. and they play great old (and new)rock tunes. It's on the list of my top 3 rooms. (Venetian, HR and Bellagio) I know I hate Bellagios room, but i run sick good there. Overall I had a very profitable trip.I just may have to go back ... next weekend? :club:

I had a good final level to end the day with 70,775. Everybody will re-draw for new tables when they combine the field going into Day2. :D:ts:4h:D:club:

I had a good final level to end the day with 70,775. Everybody will re-draw for new tables when they combine the field going into Day2. :D:ts:4h:D:club:
nice nice nice nice. Hopefully I get to check in and see how you're doin once I'm out there
Yo, sorry I rushed the hello/goodbye today but my car was in valet and I came back for a quick second to say goodbye to a friend. We'll do a proper wazzzup tomorrow.
Yo, sorry I rushed the hello/goodbye today but my car was in valet and I came back for a quick second to say goodbye to a friend. We'll do a proper wazzzup tomorrow.
If I see you this week I'm going to introduce myself as the guy who was the first to RickRoll you.

GJ guys!Good luck ion day 2 Fluff, Loosh and DN.Make the final 3, you guys (no pressure)