Wpt Bellagio Day 1b Thread

Good luck to Daniel, Fluffdog and any other FCPers who are playing today. Daniel has final tabled this tournament twice in the last few years so it's always one of his favorites.They'll begin at noon Vegas time and you can follow the action at the WPT Website.http://liveupdates.worldpokertour.com/tour.../?x=updatesnewsEdit: Good Luck to looshle today as well

gl and tid to Daniel, Fluff and any other fcpers in today's round

I have 44,050 a little after the first break. Paul Smith, Hevad Khan, and Phil Lakk are at my first table. Lakk was telling I Bet You stories from season 3 during the first level so it's a fun table. Thanks for the Gl wishes everybody!

I have 44,050 a little after the first break. Paul Smith, Hevad Khan, and Phil Lakk are at my first table. Lakk was telling I Bet You stories from season 3 during the first level so it's a fun table. Thanks for the Gl wishes everybody!
please win justin :club:

Tim West Takes One From Victor RamdinSunday, December 14, 2008 02:34 PM PST On a board of K :D J :D 3 :club: 9 :ts Victor Ramdin checks from under the gun and Tim "Tmay420" West bets 3,500 from middle position. Blair Hinkle calls from the button and Ramdin check raises to 10,200. West then moves all in for 38,0000. Hinkle folds and action is back around to Ramdin who looks to struggle with the decision. He says "I don't think I can lay down top set here" and looks in West's direction for a reaction. Tim just sits there motionless.After quite a bit of though Ramdin lays down his hand. Neither player reveals to the table what they had.

What are the odds of this?

With a four-card straight flush on the board (from the eight to the jack), Allen Cunningham and Jared Hamby both show down straight flushes. Hamby has the 7 for a jack-high straight flush, and Cunningham wins the pot with the Q for a queen-high straight flush.

Cunningham vs. Hamby: Straight Flush vs. Straight FlushSunday, December 14, 2008 03:48 PM PST With a four-card straight flush on the board (from the eight to the jack), Allen Cunningham and Jared Hamby both show down straight flushes. Hamby has the 7 :club: for a jack-high straight flush, and Cunningham wins the pot with the Q :ts for a queen-high straight flush.EDIT: Jared Hamby, aka "Wacokidd" (for you noobs)

I have 12,475 at the third break. I had 60,000 early in level 2 but I lost a lot of pots since then.

I talked to nutz on the break. I have 9,725 right now. I'm grinding right now but I'm still feeling confident!

I just doubled up with AJ vs KQ AIPF to get to 19,150 and then doubled up again with QQ vs Q9 on a 94x 2 club flop. I then beat Haralabus V. in a pot to get to 46,500. I have 45,700 on the 4th break.