Thanks Pokervt And Q/a For Daniel

First thanks for the help and Smallball really rocks. Here my biggest Live sucess since learning Smallball. 3rd Place in the Austrian Poker Tour in my State Division about 4k prize money and a ticket to the national finals. I have been the chipleader the whole Tournament couse of steadily increasing chips and getting paid out if i hit big. I was called a donk, beginner becouse i raised my suited connectors. I also took out a Austrian Full Tilt Pro and an Austrian WSOP Braclet Winner Ivo Donev. Unfortunatly yesterday at the National Championship with a 60k prizepool I left the tourney in 4th level. It was really sick. First hand i was involvedMe K,T spadesFlop2s 2h 7s / Qs / QhI played 2,5x preflop in position got called flop check i checked behind to hit the flush drawturn opponend bet 3/4 pot i reraised 3xRiverhe checks quickly and i saw no value to bet again because he was a very tight player (knew him already)I was sure he has a QHe shows K,Qdown to about 8k after that i had A,K and lost against AAon the Flop of K, Q,T I bet he reraised 7x I folded After that i lost A,Q against K on a dry board with only the Q as a face carcddown to 4kI won some blinds and back up to 6kI had KK reraised to 1k prelop got calledBoard A,Q,Q He pushed me All in I had to fold. last hand 3k I have K,Q Board KQ5I check he pushed I called with only 11BB left and lost on the Riverhe had A,QSo I was really unlucky and every Hand I had got crushed either by AA or KK or suck outs. Therefore I have a Question for Daniel:Due to the fact you see a lot of Flops u are getting in a lot of dangerous difficult way behind or way ahead Situations. How do you deal with the Situation of Running really bad. So bad that you think everything is turning against you. I run really bad in this last tournament. Like you did in the Highstackes Poker Season where u lost against Gus and Erik Lindgrend. (55, and 88 made Quads)How do you deal with such a situation. Obviously it made you angry and i never saw you like that.

First thanks for the help and Smallball really rocks. Here my biggest Live sucess since learning Smallball. 3rd Place in the Austrian Poker Tour in my State Division about 4k prize money and a ticket to the national finals. I have been the chipleader the whole Tournament couse of steadily increasing chips and getting paid out if i hit big. I was called a donk, beginner becouse i raised my suited connectors. I also took out a Austrian Full Tilt Pro and an Austrian WSOP Braclet Winner Ivo Donev. Unfortunatly yesterday at the National Championship with a 60k prizepool I left the tourney in 4th level. It was really sick. First hand i was involvedMe K,T spadesFlop2s 2h 7s / Qs / QhI played 2,5x preflop in position got called flop check i checked behind to hit the flush drawturn opponend bet 3/4 pot i reraised 3xRiverhe checks quickly and i saw no value to bet again because he was a very tight player (knew him already)I was sure he has a QHe shows K,Qdown to about 8k after that i had A,K and lost against AAon the Flop of K, Q,T I bet he reraised 7x I folded After that i lost A,Q against K on a dry board with only the Q as a face carcddown to 4kI won some blinds and back up to 6kI had KK reraised to 1k prelop got calledBoard A,Q,Q He pushed me All in I had to fold. last hand 3k I have K,Q Board KQ5I check he pushed I called with only 11BB left and lost on the Riverhe had A,QSo I was really unlucky and every Hand I had got crushed either by AA or KK or suck outs. Therefore I have a Question for Daniel:Due to the fact you see a lot of Flops u are getting in a lot of dangerous difficult way behind or way ahead Situations. How do you deal with the Situation of Running really bad. So bad that you think everything is turning against you. I run really bad in this last tournament. Like you did in the Highstackes Poker Season where u lost against Gus and Erik Lindgrend. (55, and 88 made Quads)How do you deal with such a situation. Obviously it made you angry and i never saw you like that.
Fantastic results. Congrats. Just bad luck. Don't know what Daniel is going to say but you can either quit or forget about the last hand and last tournament when you leave the room. If you can't put it behind you, you'll start pushing when you should be pulling. I was crippled in the WSOP Main Event this year with A-7 and flopped AA7. He bet half his stack to rep AK and I called he bet more on the turn and I called. I talked him out of the last bet becaus I saw the 4h in his hand. He was shaking so bad when the 3h hit the turn and then the 5h hit the river. I told him not to bet too much cause I didn't hit much. He bet $600 and I called and he turned over the 4h-2h for the strt flush. That was in the first hour or so. I was out the last hour. Look at it this way. If you are leaving on a bad beat, you're playing good poker. Daniels trips vs. trips was def a bad beat. I has lost most of my tournaments on trips vs. trips and was going to ask Daniel about it. When I met him, I didn't have the heart to. Good luck and put it behind you.