Overpair Multiway Vs. Nit Donkbet

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($25)UTG ($26.95)MP ($28.90)CO ($25.35)Hero (Button) ($25)SB ($26.40)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :ts, A :heart:UTG calls $0.25, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.50, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.25, MP calls $1.25Flop: ($4.85) 7 :D, 8 :D, 10 :club:(3 players)UTG bets $4.50, 1 fold, Hero foldsTotal pot: $4.85 | Rake: $0.20Villain is 17/8/0.5/106

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($25)UTG ($26.95)MP ($28.90)CO ($25.35)Hero (Button) ($25)SB ($26.40)Preflop: Hero is Button with A :ts, A :heart:UTG calls $0.25, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.50, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.25, MP calls $1.25Flop: ($4.85) 7 :D, 8 :D, 10 :club:(3 players)UTG bets $4.50, 1 fold, Hero foldsTotal pot: $4.85 | Rake: $0.20Villain is 17/8/0.5/106
I'm looking at that pokertracker data and i cant remember what all the numbers mean.he played 17 % of hands over 100 hands? VPIP of 8 and river aggro of 0.5? he slightly tight passive? is that correct view?does te 106 mean you have these stats on him for 106 hands? am i the only one who sees him playing a hand like JJ as a EP limper/caller , what about A,10s?i havent played or talked strat in a while though, so dont listen to me, but i'd probably be shoveling since we only have 100bb's
I'm looking at that pokertracker data and i cant remember what all the numbers mean.he played 17 % of hands over 100 hands? VPIP of 8 and river aggro of 0.5? he slightly tight passive? is that correct view?does te 106 mean you have these stats on him for 106 hands? am i the only one who sees him playing a hand like JJ as a EP limper/caller , what about A,10s?i havent played or talked strat in a while though, so dont listen to me, but i'd probably be shoveling since we only have 100bb's
17% VPIP, Raising 8% of hands, Aggresion Factor of 0.5 for over 100 hands. He's basically pretty tight-passive pre and very rarely bets or raises post flop.I could definitely see him doing this with JJ but I'm not sure about AT. He definitely can't be doing it with AcTc since I hold the Ac.

I think that, best case scenario, we're against 99/JJ...but he's probably raising JJ. The 17% pfr ensures that he's at least raising his big pairs, so we cannot really assign him QQ/KK here. Now we may say, he's weak/passive, so he's not going to come out raising jacks. But if he's not going to play his jacks strongly before the flop then should we assume he's going to go full throttle with them on this board? Really, jacks are the only hand he shows up with that we're a good-sized favorite against; otherwise, we're racing (e.g. 99), slightly behind (JcTc), a good deal behind (two pair), or wayyyy behind (gasp set!). Hardly anything's in the pot, we'll have no clue what's going on later in the hand, so a tight but good fold IMO. This is the kind of player who doesn't splash around in pots and doesn't like to play big ones; he wants to keep them small with almost all of his hands, and he's afraid of serious action. So when he comes firing out like this we should definitely take notice.

Okay, get ready for some tough love:This is a horrible lay down.Unless you're playing in the tightest 25nl game of all time, i see KQcc, A10, 99... hell i've seen people turn up crap like 66 in this spot. 25nl players are awful.Correct line: re raise and get it in on a draw heavy board. I would even throw A9 in his range. I beat 25nl 10tabling over 30k hands at 6.45 bb/100 so i have some clue what i am talking about. I would reraise to something like $14 and get it in.

I think that, best case scenario, we're against 99/JJ...but he's probably raising JJ. The 17% pfr ensures that he's at least raising his big pairs, so we cannot really assign him QQ/KK here. Now we may say, he's weak/passive, so he's not going to come out raising jacks. But if he's not going to play his jacks strongly before the flop then should we assume he's going to go full throttle with them on this board? Really, jacks are the only hand he shows up with that we're a good-sized favorite against; otherwise, we're racing (e.g. 99), slightly behind (JcTc), a good deal behind (two pair), or wayyyy behind (gasp set!). Hardly anything's in the pot, we'll have no clue what's going on later in the hand, so a tight but good fold IMO. This is the kind of player who doesn't splash around in pots and doesn't like to play big ones; he wants to keep them small with almost all of his hands, and he's afraid of serious action. So when he comes firing out like this we should definitely take notice.
Dude, over 106 hands make such a specific read kind of absurd.
Okay, get ready for some tough love:This is a horrible lay down.Unless you're playing in the tightest 25nl game of all time, i see KQcc, A10, 99... hell i've seen people turn up crap like 66 in this spot. 25nl players are awful.Correct line: re raise and get it in on a draw heavy board. I would even throw A9 in his range. I beat 25nl 10tabling over 30k hands at 6.45 bb/100 so i have some clue what i am talking about. I would reraise to something like $14 and get it in.
Meh, i've beat $25NL over 40k hands for 16 bb/100 and I don't think this is a particularly horrible lay down. I honestly have no clue what to do here. I think i'd call as I feel weak folding and spewy getting all in, so go with the midle ground?Tough hand.
That first part of that bolded statement refutes the second part. 30k hands is nothing. Nothing.That said, I think a fold is incredibly nitty here and a call is what I'd probably end up doing

seems like a drawing bet on the turn. Guess i would have called but thats mostly because i have trouble laying aces down. If he has 99 or JJ you're not that far ahead , so this isnt a bad laydown imo. I was going to say more but i cant stop staring at the pic of the guy above me. Its disturbing but i cant seem to look away....

U Did What!!??!
The more time that i have spent thinking about this hand, the more i lean towards folding.I still think its a call, but i definitely see others points.One reason to call is you put him in a very awkward spot on the turn with a huge part of his range. Thre might be some potential hands to rep. throughout the hand depending on your image. I think calling gives us showdown value a big percentage of the time, and potential rep hands when we dont. But its very read dependent.

I dont mind a fold here, Big pairs are not in his range as an utg limp just wouldnt happen. So youre most likely up against 2 pair or a set or at best pair + fd or some combo draw. Calling one shot and folding to a barrel is fine also imo. But Im definitly not in a hurry to get my money in the middle here.

oh I could see KK here 100%, or QQ/JJ. That lines pretty standard from the 25nl trap artists. I think calling's the worst option as there's so many turns you'll be uncomfortable w/. I come over the top and note what he did that with.

Why would we see kk 100% of the time when villain raises 8% of his hands? If he were being tricky, wouldn't he 3-bet pf? Doesn't add up to his stats. Over 100 hands we know that this is a very passive player postflop. An AF of 0.50 is extremely low.I can see a case for calling, because we're in position and many turn cards could freeze our villain, giving us an opportunity to see a cheap river. Suppose the turn comes a club and he checks...then we can take another card with 11 outs.

Why would we see kk 100% of the time when villain raises 8% of his hands? If he were being tricky, wouldn't he 3-bet pf? Doesn't add up to his stats. Over 100 hands we know that this is a very passive player postflop. An AF of 0.50 is extremely low.I can see a case for calling, because we're in position and many turn cards could freeze our villain, giving us an opportunity to see a cheap river. Suppose the turn comes a club and he checks...then we can take another card with 11 outs.
This ^^Id bet my left nut this isnt JJ/QQ/KK