Attending The Bellagio Final Table In Lv

I'll be in Vegas for Dec 19. Does anyone know how I can watch the final table live at the Bellagio?MB
I may have just answered my own question. Looks like taping is actually Dec 18. Can anyone verify this?http://www.pokerpages.com/pokerinfo/tourna...s-release04.htmMany recognizable faces were spotted today at the tables, including the likes of Annie Duke, Gus Hansen, Chris Ferguson, and John Juanda. The public is invited to be a part of the WPT Final Table television audience when the Five Diamond World Poker Classic concludes at Bellagio on Saturday, December 18. Fans will be admitted from the WPT Viewing Party located in Ballroom 6. Admission is free and seating is first come, first serve; viewing party doors open at 3:30 p.m. and seating begins at 4:30 p.m. Fans will also have the opportunity to attend a second viewing party on Sunday for the taping of a new television special, WPT Young Guns of Poker. This Season Three special will feature six of the game's youngest and hottest players. Location and admission times are identical to those of the Five Diamond World Poker Classic.

hey that young guns of poker game fluff should be in that

that's just your opinion GetSprung, some people may not find it boring.When I went to the Niagara WPT I wasn't bored, it was interesting to seehow it was done. It also depends who makes the Ft. so it can be entertainingyou don't get to see the cards, unless it's an all in play. I had fun, it was different.but it can be boring as well. The tournament director does a play by play of the cards on the board

that's just your opinion GetSprung, some people may not find it boring.When I went to the Niagara WPT I wasn't bored, it was interesting to seehow it was done. It also depends who makes the Ft. so it can be entertainingyou don't get to see the cards, unless it's an all in play. I had fun, it was different.but it can be boring as well.
PLEASETYPENORMALLYFOR****SSAKE.
that's just your opinion GetSprung, some people may not find it boring. When I went to the Niagara WPT I wasn't bored, itwas interesting to see how it was done. It also depends who makes the Ft. so it can be entertaining you don't get to see the cards, unless it's an all in play. I had fun, it was different. but it can be boring as well. The tournament director does a play by play of the cards on the board
fyp

You know some of you are not happy unless you pick on people or bitch about something. Too bad there are people like you out there.

fyp
Well done.
You know some of you are not happy unless you pick on people or bitch about something. Too bad there are people like you out there.
Much improved. At least I got my point across.But I'm actually very happy with my life. I just find it funny how serious you take this interweb box thing we're talking on.
But I'm actually very happy with my life. I just find it funny how serious you take this interweb box thing we're talking on.
by the way, thanks for sharing pal
I'll be in Vegas for Dec 19. Does anyone know how I can watch the final table live at the Bellagio?MB
This past April, I attended the final table of both the Ladies WPT Championship and the WPT World Championships at Bellagio. I LOVED IT! Everyone on here told me I'd be bored to tears but they were so wrong. Here's a few hints.......If you want to be assured of a seat, get in line EARLY! As you enter the reception area/holding room, you will be given a poker chip with a number on it. All the players at the final table will be given groups of seats each for friends and family (that takes up at least a hundred seats) and the room will only have seating for maybe 60 or so more. If some big name pro doesn't make the table but wants a seat for himself and friends, he'll get part of those. So the first chips are really the only ones kinda guaranteed to get a seat.You most likely will not get to sit where you want to..........you'll get whatever is left. If you leave during a break to change tapes or bring out the money or any of the special breaks they take to do something that involves the televising, you better be back in your seat at least five minutes before the televising starts up or they WILL fill in those seats with whoever they can find so that it looks good and packed on television.Most all of the players at the WPTWC interacted with the audience quite a bit. And for television purposes, you will be expected to react loudly to all the big plays. They even have seperate sessions where you just do wild cheering "like your favorite just won the whole thang" so that they can use those sound bites for TV. If you watched the WPTWC, you may have seen a gal in a brownish top acting completely disgusted in the middle of a huge pack of Gus Hanson fans celebrating...........that was me! And they still wouldn't move me to the other side of the room! LOLBut I did get to meet and get my picture made with DN during one of the breaks, got to say good luck to David Chiu, and was sitting close enough to the rail to have touched the money as they prepared to bring it in for the heads up. And if all goes as planned, I hope to do the exact same thing for the WPTWC 2009!