Obscure Hockey Trivia Thread

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordie Howe and Ron Francis are two easy ones I thought of right away. Did Bobby Hull play for them while they were in the NHL?
I'm adding Paul Coffey too.

CoffeyHoweFrancisHull (Im impressed Dale, this is the one I got tripped up on, didnt know Hull had played for Whalers in NHL til I heard this question a while back)1 more to go....come on Serge!!!!And no, Verbeek is not in the Hall of Fame, but its only cause he, John Cullen, and Zarley Zalapski all are discriminated against.

Did Larry Murphy ever play for them?BTW, they'll add to the list when Shanahan gets inducted.
you think he's in? Hope so, but I wasnt as sure. But I guess he prob deserves it.And no, Murphy did not.
ok here...........you want obscure.........Name the only player in History to play for all original six teams.
There have been three players to belong to all six Original Six teams, but only one who actually played with all six.Bronco Horvath and Dave Creighton belonged to all six organizations, Horvath never played with Detroit and Creighton never played with Montreal.But Vic Lynn did play with all Original Six teams, the only man to make that claim. He played 1 game with New York, 3 games with Detroit, 2 games with Montreal, 213 with Toronto, 68 with Boston and 40 with Chicago.
There have been three players to belong to all six Original Six teams, but only one who actually played with all six.Bronco Horvath and Dave Creighton belonged to all six organizations, Horvath never played with Detroit and Creighton never played with Montreal.But Vic Lynn did play with all Original Six teams, the only man to make that claim. He played 1 game with New York, 3 games with Detroit, 2 games with Montreal, 213 with Toronto, 68 with Boston and 40 with Chicago.
This game really sucks with internet help..I be really impressed if you came up with that all on your own... :club:
ok here...........you want obscure.........Name the only player in History to play for all original six teams.
Forbie Kennedy?Local guy who is still loved in Beantown

The Penguins have 5 different players with hat tricks already this season (Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Sykora, Dupuis), what is the single season record for most different players on a team to score at least one hat trick?(I don't know the answer, I'm hoping someone can find it because I want to know. lol)

The Penguins have 5 different players with hat tricks already this season (Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Sykora, Dupuis), what is the single season record for most different players on a team to score at least one hat trick?(I don't know the answer, I'm hoping someone can find it because I want to know. lol)
I'm guessing one of the 80's dynasties (NYI or EDM) or the Boston team from the 70's that had 10 (I think) 20-goal scorers. I'd bet on it. :club:
I'm guessing one of the 80's dynasties (NYI or EDM) or the Boston team from the 70's that had 10 (I think) 20-goal scorers. I'd bet on it. :ts
ill offer you-------never mind :club: