PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is MP3 with Qdiamond.gif, Kspade.gif4 folds, Hero raises, CO calls, Button calls, 1 fold, BB callsFlop: (8.4 SB) Aheart.gif, Kheart.gif, 10club.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets, CO raises, Button calls, 1 fold, Hero callsTurn: (7.2 BB) 2club.gif(3 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Button calls, Hero callsRiver: (10.2 BB) 10diamond.gif(3 players)Hero checks, CO bets, Button calls, Hero foldsTotal pot: $6.10 (12.2 BB) | Rake: $0.25Where do we fold?/do we fold?

I would see this showdown most of the time. You'd be surprised how often you see two hearts or KJ.
Doesn't the river action minimize the chances of a missed draw here?Since our kicker doesn't play, we don't even beat KJ.Which means that the most we can ever even dream of winning here is half the pot.Which means that our pot odds of calling the river aren't nearly as good as what it initially looks like.Against 2 opponents, without a specific read, I think the standard play here is to hold onto your hand until the river and fold it there as you did.--CM

Any kind of read on the CO would be or the other villain would be quite helpful here. I think I'm probably folding the turn in this spot. I don't like overcalling with your hand on the river, so it's probably a pretty good fold, I'm just not sure I like calling the turn.I want to add. I see most are calling the turn here. I don't particularly like that play. You're getting 9-1, but how often are we winning this pot. We're almost never winning it UI, a Q isn't very likely to help us and with the flush draws out there, we could hit our K or J and still lose. I probably would end up calling this alot, but I think it's much closer than it looks at first glance and I think it's probably a fold.