Get Daniel's Power Hold'em For Only $4.

dude, the forum has spot pools all the time, those are random we host sports betting and last card of the wsop contests.don't make it overcomplicated, just make it random.
Yeah, I might just try to get a trusted escrow party to have them hold the money and maybe open it up to more people for less money. Since, this doesn't seem to be too successful. If someone has a list of trusted sources, that would be very helpful. I just needed this to work a few time to build up trust and reliability, but it's too hard these days.

i'd ask everyone on e-bay to ship me $1, then do a random draw for the winner of the book.alternatively, i can hook you up with a guy who can let people play poker in a forum. poker! in a forum! it boggles my mind, but he swears he can pull it off.

In a random lottery, one has no ability to control the outcome of an event whatsoever. In a game of poker, some people may be better than others and can have an advantage.
Not seeing it.
Not seeing it.
Okay, put it this way. If I told two people to pick a card out of a deck and said the higher one (including suit raking) is the winner. Then whoever got the higher card definitely wins. But, let's just use a poker hand as an example. If two people are involved in a hand and player A actually has a better hand than player B, but player B (who let's just say has complete air) is sure he can take the pot from player A, because he believes he is confident player A will give up the pot. So, in that case you can take a pot even though you have an inferior hand. If one is more skilled to do so than another, therefore you can have an advantage.That above example was used in a court of law to defend that poker is not just a game of chance.