Made A Bet On A Video Game Forum

The game in question is COD:WaW.This kid has a 6:1 Kill/Death Ratio @ 4500 kills and I told him that it would be impossible to sustain it. We agreed he must sustain it for his first 12,000 kills. He'll need to get 7500 more kills and without dying more than 1250 times. For comparison sake, a 1 K/D is average, 2:1 is good and anything above 3 is great. Right now he's doing very well, but you can't possibly sustain a 6-1 ratio. Cod:Waw was just released and the players will continue to improve. (Variance)In COD4 (the previous game that's basically the same as WaW), he had a final K/D ratio of 3-1. So, despite him being great player and currently "running good"... there's no way in hell he sustains a 6-1 ratio. ROFLLoser has to create a topic saying how they got owned and then give up his login info to the winner. Link - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=46980621Should be fun!-Steve

why are you going to do with his login info?
Probably give it someone he hates :club: I don't really want it. Originally I suggested the loser deletes his account and doesn't return, but he wanted it this way.I <3 pwning stupid message board members
So many parts of this thread are sad and pathetic I just don't know where to start... soooooo GL with the bet
Agreed. Let's start with your av and sigs.