De La Hoya Vs. Pacquiao

If De la Hoya wins by picking him apart on the outside in an incredibly boring fight I'm going to be heated. I think Pacman has value, and I think I'm going to be betting him.

Bet?
If I was a sports better I would. But Oscar is not winning this fight? You know how I know?Because Teddy Atlus said so........Thats gotta mean something right?

The 7th round was brutal. Pacquiao just crushed him. That was the easiest 10-8 round with no knockdown.IT'S OVER!!!!!!!! De La Hoya's corner stopped the fight after the 8th. His face is a mess.PACQUIAO IS INCREDIBLE.

There's your megafight for 2009. Drunken Brits and wild Filipinos in Vegas for that fight? That's a fight to watch.When Lampley said David Diaz did more in his fight with Pacquiao than De La Hoya, I actually agreed with him. That was just a beatdown and an embarrassment for Oscar.

Time for Oscar to go away and buy an island somewhere.Maywether/Pacquiao I might actually pay for.
Pretty Boy is well aware of what people will pay for.Money Mayweather will be back
You win. I hate Oscar De La Hoya now, after that fight.
He just got embarresed. I believe he said after the fight to Pac Man, "No...Your my idol."This saying from lampley says it all, and I didn't even watch the fight."Pac Man is making De la hoya look old, and slow.

That was a vicious beating Oscar took, he was never ever in the fight and was just getting beaten up more and more as the fight went along. There was no snap in Oscar's punches and his legs were like dead weight. He couldn't cut the ring off, he just walked straight in and got tagged with straight lefts all day long. He wasn't even moving his head to avoid the punches coming. Taking this fight at 147 when he hadn't fought there in 7 years just wasn't smart. You can't drop down in weight like that at his age. The fact that he put on almost no weight after the weigh-ins shows you he basically starved himself and lost a ton of muscle mass just to make the weight.Freddie Roach also knew what he was getting his fighter into. He wouldn't have put Manny in there against Oscar if he hadn't seen something in Oscar when he was training him for the Mayweather fight. He just can't pull the trigger anymore and his legs are shot as well. he needs to either retire or take a farewell fight against a non world class opponent, because his days at the world class level are finished. I think Manny beats Hatton. He may have a bit of trouble with the strength and clinching Hatton does, but if he works his movement like he did tonight, I think Hatton would be in for a long night. I doubt Mayweather would ever take a fight with Pacman. He's got his undefeated legacy and I believe he cares about that more than anything else. He would demand something like a 60/40 split for himself even when he really isn't the big draw. Mayweather has never been the type of fighter that takes on the toughest competition out there anyways. He's always chosen to fight softer competition or bigger names on the slide. The best opponent close to their prime he's ever taken on was Diego Corrales who was a very god fighter but not great fighter. You compare his resume to Pacman's and it's not even close, Pacman has fought and beaten the better opposition by far.

Alot of people lost alot of money on this fight. I was listening to the guy on 610 sports radio who takes the MNF bets in vegas, and he said that one highroller in vegas who bets sports normally put like 500,000 on Oscar in this fight. OuchAnd I think that Pacman beats Hatton as well, but that would be one hell of a fight.