Planet Fcp...i Need You Help!

LOL, I think it would cost more for me to ship one than it would to buy one. They arent expensive at all, probably the best smoke for your buck imo.
Seems a small price for you to pay for me to have a free cigar
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better be careful, Chrozzo ended up in the hospital after losing the first competition.Does gallo even have healthcare?
No, but I think I'll go play some $1/$2.
done. not the most intuitive interface imo.Mark
Thank God it wasn't just me, I felt like a complete idiot.Eventually got it done though!!!

Voted, even though it fealt like he was trying to turn me gay.... :club:

Dude's the heir to the ice cream cone making machineWhy's he need $40K?
Looool! Leave it to BG to actually watch the presentation!!!Thanks for the support all!!! From the numbers I can gather, it looks like FCP has almost 90 votes thus far!!! I know Erik appreciates your efforts!!!
Looool! Leave it to BG to actually watch the presentation!!!Thanks for the support all!!! From the numbers I can gather, it looks like FCP has almost 90 votes thus far!!! I know Erik appreciates your efforts!!!
appreciates smaappreciates.We want free Ice Cream
I watched all of em. WTF with the environmentally safe shorts?!?There was one that was actually pretty cool, but I think it would drive down the costs for Designers, imo. The other one's pretty much sucked, except for your friend's obv.
I watched all of em. WTF with the environmentally safe shorts?!?There was one that was actually pretty cool, but I think it would drive down the costs for Designers, imo. The other one's pretty much sucked, except for your friend's obv.
duh...filtration system in the seats for flatulance dispersal