Through about 75 hands he is running at 38/33, I had been very aggressive and had 3bet him quite a few times. After watching his play and actually sitting with him, I have a sneaking suspicion that he is 4betting me pretty light here ...i was wondering what your arguments are for a call/shove/fold No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($103.70)Hero (SB) ($164.50)Preflop: Hero is SB with 10heart.gif, 10club.gifButton raises $2.50, Hero raises $9, Button raises $22, Hero ???

What's making you think this is a light 4-bet? Any hands in those 73 to prove it?
I had observed him on 2 tables for about 30min before I sat down. He had 4bet twice, once folding to a shove, and once stacking off on a J high flop with JTs. Both his opponents had been over 3betting him imo

I'd 4bet to $58. There's a good chance he's just fed up by your comments. I think calling is possible the worst option. It's not strong enough to trap with and way too weak a play if you are calling and looking for good boards or something, imo.

Generally I'm all in with TT+ for 100bb stacks.
meh, i dont really like this.. why? because its almost always a race, or you're dominated. Only reason to shove here IMO is to take this pot down. or pray he has AK,AQA line i might take here is a "stop and go" some times used for post flop. but i like a smooth call. then lead the flop for 2/3 pot. (board texture depending)
I'd 4bet to $58. There's a good chance he's just fed up by your comments. I think calling is possible the worst option. It's not strong enough to trap with and way too weak a play if you are calling and looking for good boards or something, imo.
whats the point of a raise to 58? we are committed at that point. So why not just shove and possibly take down the pot vs 2 over cards

It's good that you were observing him on the other tables and had that information.In general, most players at these stakes are just not capable of 4 betting light. They might be 4 betting AJs cause they think that they have the best hand, but it's not like they're really intentionally putting a move on you.Without information, I would probably just lean towards folding the 1st time, depending on how the match flow had gone and how fed up with me I thought he was getting. If you've 3 bet a lot over 73 hands and he hasn't done anything yet, it's likely that he was just waiting for a hand. Calling a 4 bet with TT is a mistake.With the information that you have on the other tables, I would just shove here. It's probably pretty clear that he's fed up with you AND the add in the fact that you know he has the ability to 4 bet lightly and you have a monster here.Making a bet size other than AI is a mistake here. The only hands that I think I'd ever flat a 4 bet with here are AA and maybe KK and that's only if I know he's just gonna fire a c bet regardless of the flop. Shoving here maximizes your fold equity (though we're not bluffing) and more importantly, it balances out the bets and decisions we need to make if we're gonna 5 bet bluff shove on him at any point later in the match.So, just shove here. If you made a 5 bet to $58, the only thing that you let happen is you maybe let him see the flop with KJs or something gay like that and give him a chance to play better. Also, shoving makes him have to worry about facing a shove when he 4 bets you, which means that he should do it less.