Anyone A Sharkscope Subscriber?

Within the last few weeks I have begun to take SnG's seriously. I was wondering if someone could give me some more detailed info from sharkscope beyond just what is free.Username: mattspencsite: pokerstarsParticularly from 10/25/08 to current.

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. ROI of 14% is good right?I have been doing the 10 man $3 turbos like crazy racking up a lot of bonus money from the battle of the planets leaderboards. I started with $75 and am now at $660. I should be good to move to the $6 9 man turbos with no problem right?

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. ROI of 14% is good right?I have been doing the 10 man $3 turbos like crazy racking up a lot of bonus money from the battle of the planets leaderboards. I started with $75 and am now at $660. I should be good to move to the $6 9 man turbos with no problem right?
for sure i think you can make the step to them now whenever you feel like it, gl
With 600 bucks would be playing 22 dollar turbos. Such nits. Can someone give me my info also. Name is ShIpItNIT on ftp.Thanks.
I know I could be playing that much, but I tend to play drunk and spew a lot. I like to give myself a huge comfort gap to lessen those nights where I blow off money. I try to play only the same level too, so I don't play the 22s sober, and the 3s drunk. I need more discipline. I'm sure my ROI on the 3s would be much higher if I didn't have about 100 of my 500 games wasted.
I know I could be playing that much, but I tend to play drunk and spew a lot. I like to give myself a huge comfort gap to lessen those nights where I blow off money. I try to play only the same level too, so I don't play the 22s sober, and the 3s drunk. I need more discipline. I'm sure my ROI on the 3s would be much higher if I didn't have about 100 of my 500 games wasted.
IMO, $600 probably isn't enough for $22 Turbos anyway. Turbos tend to be rather high variance and $600 is less than 30 buy-ins. I'd think you'd want at least 40 or 50 for Turbos.

An honest response is, you should probably playing at least 10 dollar or 11 dollar turbos. But, it's depends also if you have other income i guess. I practice bank roll management very loosely as I have other income coming in. I usually 6-8 table sit n gos on ftp. I do not play many though because I work full time. I think anything above 15% is real good, and also 10-14 is pretty good as well. GL

How many you playing at a time? Also, was your $35 one just taking a shot?
Yeah, I was looking at the guys registered, and I saw one was like -16,000 overall. I clicked register so fast I broke my mouse. I actually ended HU with him and took him to school. Also, I do 3 or 4 at a time. Actually, the one thing I notice I need to work on is...I'll fire up four of them. Say I go deep in two and blow out the other two. I don't fire up two replacements right away. I just finish the other two. I need to work on that.
An honest response is, you should probably playing at least 10 dollar or 11 dollar turbos. But, it's depends also if you have other income i guess. I practice bank roll management very loosely as I have other income coming in. I usually 6-8 table sit n gos on ftp. I do not play many though because I work full time. I think anything above 15% is real good, and also 10-14 is pretty good as well. GL
Yeah, I work full time. I used to play 5/10 NL on Partypoker and took it very seriously for about four months. Then I withdrew it all, and quit playing seriously for about 4 years. When I played 5/10, I deposited $!000 and gambled becaude at the time I had no bills. I ran it up to over $30K. Clearly no BR managment, and no regard for money. With a wife, house and bills out the ass now I can't risk that again, so I'm starting from the bottom for real this time.