My mom got selected by our local daily paper as one of sixteen contestants in a Survivor type promotion.....each day two people square off and one is eliminated. Today they got down to the final two and voting will take place until 9pm local time (7:30 Eastern). Winner gets $20K in gift cards for groceries and oil/gas.Voting is by computer and the link is http://www.thetelegram.com/index.cfm?main=...ey&svid=103Mom's name is Cecilia Fitzpatrick.Hope you take the time to vote and many thanks to anybody who does.P.S. They have her in a balloon so that should appeal to the conservative element.

sigh... leave it to you
blanchegl7.jpgBecause I will fuck me a Blanche Devereaux, sir.My deepest apologies for intimating I will have sex with your mother.
big.1777159.jpgLIES!!!
Agreed!!! I have been playing the waiting game for weeks now!!!!

It took me more time to decide whether or not to vote than it actually took me to vote. I debated the morality of it all since I do not know her or her opponent. Now its taking me even more time to write this reply. So I'm pretty unsatisfied with the whole process, but I voted.