Negreanu Open Nl Wednesdays At Poker Stars

Look for Tournament # 108950573 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars and you'll find the Negreanu Open $11 NL Holdem Tournament at 9:00 PM ET Tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpHave fun kids

rejoice for I will grace you all with my presence
I will also grace you guys with my presence..This is a special night for you guys

Honestly, Why do I even play this stupid thing anymore?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10+$1 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownMP1 (t2185)MP2 (t5952)CO (t3250)Button (t5378)SB (t1549)BB (t3823)UTG (t2450)Hero (UTG+1) (t1805)Hero's M: 12.03Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A :club:, A :D1 fold, Hero raises to t275, 3 folds, Button calls t275, 2 foldsFlop: (t700) K :qh, 5 :3h, 8 :D(2 players)Hero bets t375, Button raises to t1600, Hero calls t1155 (All-In)Turn: (t3760) J :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t3760) 6 :5c(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: t3760Results:Button had J :ts, K :D (two pair, Kings and Jacks).Hero had A :D, A :qh (one pair, Aces).Outcome: Button won t3760

I used to get tilted but now I realize ignorance is bliss so just try to entertain yourself as much as possible :)14 pf raises in a round, beat that suckas.

thought tourny's were a grind. :club:
they are, but you gotta relieve stress somehow, thats where the nego comes in with its nonstop comedy :ts
Honestly, Why do I even play this stupid thing anymore?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10+$1 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownMP1 (t2185)MP2 (t5952)CO (t3250)Button (t5378)SB (t1549)BB (t3823)UTG (t2450)Hero (UTG+1) (t1805)Hero's M: 12.03Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A :club:, A :D1 fold, Hero raises to t275, 3 folds, Button calls t275, 2 foldsFlop: (t700) K :qh, 5 :3h, 8 :D(2 players)Hero bets t375, Button raises to t1600, Hero calls t1155 (All-In)Turn: (t3760) J :4h(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t3760) 6 :5c(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: t3760Results:Button had J :ts, K :D (two pair, Kings and Jacks).Hero had A :D, A :qh (one pair, Aces).Outcome: Button won t3760
Standard. At least you dont get retards calling no matter how many overcards there are to their worthless pocket pair and have them bink sets on you.
Standard. At least you dont get retards calling no matter how many overcards there are to their worthless pocket pair and have them bink sets on you.
at least he doesnt open shove 40 bb's with AK
Cmon, we want names!! Who sucked out on you this week?
at least he doesnt reshove 150BBs PF with 1010.
fyp
I think it was on a stake of some sort a week or so ago
You're delusional.I haven't played on stars in 3 weeks.Edit:I think I know what you're talking about.You're comparing shoving AK in a $4.40 (3rd best hand in poker) to calling with an under pair to the board like they're similar? Wow you're really reaching out on that one.
You're delusional.I haven't played on stars in 3 weeks.Edit:I think I know what you're talking about.You're comparing shoving AK in a $4.40 (3rd best hand in poker) to calling with an under pair to the board like they're similar? Wow you're really reaching out on that one.
I wasnt comparing it, just stating where he got that from
Everyone else is wrong and Matt is right! Some things never change!
Everyone else is wrong and Matt is right! Some things never change!
He's right about what I did, just his time frame isn't even close. I feel like I'm important if someone can remember a single hand I played in a $4 tournament from about a month ago.
He's right about what I did, just his time frame isn't even close. I feel like I'm important if someone can remember a single hand I played in a $4 tournament from about a month ago.
I have a mind like a steel trap, thats what clean living will do for you.