Life With........ Ted Forrest

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Townsend losing $10,000 in a cab and then going out and having a good time that night comes to mind. :club:
Lol, htf can you lose 10g in a cab, it's not like there's a lot of places for it to go
Lol, htf can you lose 10g in a cab, it's not like there's a lot of places for it to go
It's just as easy to lose a $10K chip as it is to lose a $1 chip.
Brian Townsend losing $10,000 in a cab and then going out and having a good time that night comes to mind. :club:
Steve is familair with this...except for the part where he goes out and has a good time afterwards.

Ah it was chips. I thought it was cash.

Anyways with the combination of beer pong and an open bar I was pretty drunk by midnight when we headed over to the Safire strip club for the Doyle’s room party. Somehow between going from the Rio to Safire I lost my 10K buy in which Taylor had loaned me. It’s such a weird thing because I am hardly ever that careless. I was a bit disappointed in myself for being so stupid, but I figure someone is going to be very happy. I think the most likely place where I lost the chips was in the limo or possibly getting out to pay for the limo. One thing that I am very good at is not letting stuff like that bother me. I am good at not worrying about things that are outside of my control. So even after losing the 10K I still had a great time.
And Steve... I can't believe you do not play craps. OMG... it is the closest thing to great sex. :club:
Hated craps the first time I played.But, once you learn and ease into it... it is the best game ever. There is nothing like betting all of the hard ways and pushing your bets.
For the love of the dicefor TheresaI hated craps the first time I played,And I hated sex the first time I got laid;The dice landed on seven and ruined my night, And sex in that Honda was uncomfortably tight.But once you learn craps and ease into it,Like sex in a limo, things suddenly fit;Playing all hard ways and pushing my betsWas like discovering leather and hot kinky sex;I went on a roll for ten minutes straight,Outlasting my first time (in minutes) by eight.All other players were cheering for me,"Keep rolling those dice! Now roll us a three!" Poker was gentle, but I'll play him no more,There's a new man in my life, and we're going to score; Now craps is my passion, the dice are my love;I'll spare you the details, but we fit like a glove. :ts
For the love of the dicefor TheresaI hated craps the first time I played,And I hated sex the first time I got laid;The dice landed on seven and ruined my night, And sex in that Honda was uncomfortably tight.But once you learn craps and ease into it,Like sex in a limo, things suddenly fit;Playing all hard ways and pushing my betsWas like discovering leather and hot kinky sex;I went on a roll for ten minutes straight,Outlasting my first time (in minutes) by eight.All other players were cheering for me,"Keep rolling those dice! Now roll us a three!" Poker was gentle, but I'll play him no more,There's a new man in my life, and we're going to score; Now craps is my passion, the dice are my love;I'll spare you the details, but we fit like a glove. :ts
nice de rail :club:
For the love of the dicefor TheresaI hated craps the first time I played,And I hated sex the first time I got laid;The dice landed on seven and ruined my night, And sex in that Honda was uncomfortably tight.But once you learn craps and ease into it,Like sex in a limo, things suddenly fit;Playing all hard ways and pushing my betsWas like discovering leather and hot kinky sex;I went on a roll for ten minutes straight,Outlasting my first time (in minutes) by eight.All other players were cheering for me,"Keep rolling those dice! Now roll us a three!" Poker was gentle, but I'll play him no more,There's a new man in my life, and we're going to score; Now craps is my passion, the dice are my love;I'll spare you the details, but we fit like a glove. :club:
OMG! This is so incredibly awesome! Thank you! :ts
:club: Well played Sir. Well played.

I've loved Ted Forrest ever since I saw him for the first time on one of the sickest WPT line-ups ever, the season 1 championship. The guy epitomizes what I love about the game; he maximizes his degeneracy and reaps the benefits. Now if only I had his skill/fortitude/balls/dedication, I could be a helluva player.

I've loved Ted Forrest ever since I saw him for the first time on one of the sickest WPT line-ups ever, the season 1 championship. The guy epitomizes what I love about the game; he maximizes his degeneracy and reaps the benefits. Now if only I had his skill/fortitude/balls/dedication/bankroll, I could be a helluva player.
FYP & QFMFT
Does Ted have groupies? If so, does he make prop bets with the groupies?
I hate to be Captain obvious...........Maybe Ted would like some pottery Steve the Stud.

Since Ted likes prop bets: I made a prop bet a couple years ago with someone about what occupation is listed on his tax return. I took professional gambler and the other person took professional poker player. We couldn't figure out how to find a reliable answer and I've since lost touch with the other guy, so I guess that bets off. I'd still like to know if I was right.