I'm Back, Kind Of? I Think? (sbriand What Up!)

So, I was just going along, minding my own business, when out of the blue homnig from the old Kelley forums instan messages me, and we get to talking about old times. I give him updates on some of the people I know from the hold forums (Hitch, Palimax, RaidenRadio and RedShirt), and I notice that I haven't heard from Sbriand in a long time. Homnig mentions that "he probably still hangs at FCP."Wow, haven't thought about FCP for a while. I think the last time I had was when I noticed Nikki as one of my friends on Facebook. I remember the good chats with dna, Nikki, Steve7Stud, (occasionally) Daniel and thought I'd come back and say hi and see who all was still here and posting.... :)So, er, how's life all? :)Ray

So, I was just going along, minding my own business, when out of the blue homnig from the old Kelley forums instan messages me, and we get to talking about old times. I give him updates on some of the people I know from the hold forums (Hitch, Palimax, RaidenRadio and RedShirt), and I notice that I haven't heard from Sbriand in a long time. Homnig mentions that "he probably still hangs at FCP."Wow, haven't thought about FCP for a while. I think the last time I had was when I noticed Nikki as one of my friends on Facebook. I remember the good chats with dna, Nikki, Steve7Stud, (occasionally) Daniel and thought I'd come back and say hi and see who all was still here and posting.... :)So, er, how's life all? :)Ray
This should sum it up.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=131052Welcome back.
we had good chats? awesome
My long term memory blows, but I remember you, didn't you know thunder Keller?this place is much different these days. not that there's anything wrong with that.
I disagree. It's just grown up a bit. Sorta, in it's own way. Big picture, it's about the same. I will say this, it's never been the same since they cracked down on flame wars and got all goody two shoes, and that was years ago now. But since then, this might be one of the more fun periods because of everyone knowing each other and all that goes along with that. It probably sucks for new people, but who cares? :club:

Nutz,I remember you. Yah I was Keller's assistant for a while, and ran his site for him.Chrozzo,I have 3 Guinness in the fridge, so will go with that. I also have 2 Becks Oktoberfest just calling my name, and 3 Budweiser american ale... not calling my name.

You have an "I am at work account"? Paranoid mofo. :PYou still playing at all? Or just Off topicing and chatting hockey?
Yeah, play everyday. I wouldn't say I have gotten better but I don't think I have gotten worse. I just exist on out there in the online poker ether winning and losing at an equal rate. I don't know the password to the SB account so I use this at work. At home I am automatically signed into the SB account so I just stuck with this. People like me better on the Piddle account, it makes me seem less edgy I guess. lol
Yeah, play everyday. I wouldn't say I have gotten better but I don't think I have gotten worse. I just exist on out there in the online poker ether winning and losing at an equal rate. I don't know the password to the SB account so I use this at work. At home I am automatically signed into the SB account so I just stuck with this. People like me better on the Piddle account, it makes me seem less edgy I guess. lol
Funny.Maybe I'll set up a $5 PS donk a thon for you, me, raiden, homnig, hitch, drbingoh, palimax and TPuP. Who else should I try for? :club: I have chrisIDMT's aim, but never see him online any more.horse of course. :PI'll try to peek around and post more often again.
Funny.Maybe I'll set up a $5 PS donk a thon for you, me, raiden, homnig, hitch, drbingoh, palimax and TPuP. Who else should I try for? :club: I have chrisIDMT's aim, but never see him online any more.horse of course. :PI'll try to peek around and post more often again.
I would totally be up for it and make it 8 game.
Funny.Maybe I'll set up a $5 PS donk a thon for you, me, raiden, homnig, hitch, drbingoh, palimax and TPuP. Who else should I try for? :ts I have chrisIDMT's aim, but never see him online any more.horse of course. :club: I'll try to peek around and post more often again.
i dont think any of those people post here, js
i dont think any of those people post here, js
Chris did I think. Those are old screen names from a forum SB would remember. Sorry for the derailment into old times. :PI peered through the beer thread, good stuff!
Hey Ray! Good to see you around!