I could use some thoughts on this hand, specificall the turn call by me. Villians stats are 92.3/15.4/1.23.PokerStars Game #22540000137: Hold'em No Limit ($0.05/$0.10) - 2008/12/01 18:45:06 ETTable 'Sun III' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: Chaos Claws ($10 in chips) Seat 2: chips13124 ($23.55 in chips) Seat 3: Wataman1 ($9.85 in chips) Seat 4: gerochka ($2 in chips) Seat 5: biae7po ($2.95 in chips) Seat 6: IneffableKoD ($19.80 in chips) Seat 7: Kauz7 ($2 in chips) Seat 8: JoeyFinngars ($8.85 in chips) Seat 9: Anaqua ($9.85 in chips) biae7po: posts small blind $0.05IneffableKoD: posts big blind $0.10*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to JoeyFinngars [Ad Qh]Kauz7: folds JoeyFinngars: raises $0.20 to $0.30Anaqua: folds Chaos Claws: folds chips13124: calls $0.30Wataman1: folds gerochka: folds biae7po: folds IneffableKoD: calls $0.20*** FLOP *** [2s 3c Qs]IneffableKoD: checks JoeyFinngars: checks chips13124: bets $1IneffableKoD: folds JoeyFinngars: calls $1*** TURN *** [2s 3c Qs] [4c]JoeyFinngars: checks chips13124: bets $2JoeyFinngars: calls $2*** RIVER *** [2s 3c Qs 4c] [Jh]JoeyFinngars: bets $5.55 and is all-inchips13124: calls $5.55*** SHOW DOWN ***

In future, please use a hand converter. You can find one at: http://www.flopturnriver.comFor ease I converted it for you:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP2 ($10)MP3 ($23.55)CO ($9.85)Button ($2)SB ($2.95)BB ($19.80)UTG ($2)Hero (UTG+1) ($8.85)MP1 ($9.85)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Adiamond.gif, Qheart.gif1 fold, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.30, 3 folds, BB calls $0.20Flop: ($0.95) 2spade.gif, 3club.gif, Qspade.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $1, 1 fold, Hero calls $1Turn: ($2.95) 4club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP3 bets $2, Hero calls $2River: ($6.95) Jheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $5.55 (All-In), MP3 calls $5.55Total pot: $18.05

I don't like the river raise. I don't think you'll get called by worse in this spot. If you think he's bluffing let him fire the last barrel.
Based on my time with him at the table he would pay me off with a worse Q even as low as Q 5. I know he wasn't bluffing throughout as his line did not indicate this. If I check the river or bet smaller he will most likely put a raise in for the rest of my stack. I truly should have raised the turn and put him at a decision instead of just pushing the river.

You're missing a lot of value from a villain with a draw with this line. C/R the turn is OK if you can count on him to bet for some reason.

Make sure you reload before the start of the hand. Assuming you won the hand, that's like over a buck you threw away just by not sitting with a full stack. Maybe in the context of one hand it doesn't make that much difference, but over thousands of iterations it will soon add up.Preflop: I think you should make larger openers. It's going to make it easier for you to get your stack in on later streets.On the flop I don't understand why you are checking unless you intended to check raise and shove any turn. This type of villain is going to float the flop with such a wide range of hands. 2x, 3x, Qx, any pocket pair, gutters, open enders, flush draws and probably even some Ax hands. Since he isn't particularly aggressive (AF of 1.23) I would just make a normal continuation bet of about 0.85 and look to get my stack in by the river.

I bet all 3 streets for value. Bet flop, c/r turn is a good line against someone who'll float you.Also, at 10nl I prefer opening for 4bbs instead of 3bbs.