I Really Didn't Want To Start A New Thread, But...

How is this lady the 3rd most powerful person in the country?The things that come out of her mouth are dumbfounding. I did a quick wiki search on her and it just talked about her family and investments and stuff.Seriously, how?

She is just another whack job Liberal from CANancy + BHO + poeple looking for handouts = some long term hurt for the good ol US of Asuck it up folks this is gonna get painful.

Both sides pretty much agree that she's a wackjob. What's the point of this thread, containing almost no content? I mean you could at least link us to her newest stupid thing or whatever.

Both sides pretty much agree that she's a wackjob. What's the point of this thread, containing almost no content? I mean you could at least link us to her newest stupid thing or whatever.
to post hot pics obvPelosi%20image%203.jpgnancy_pelosi.jpg
Oh sorry. I saw her plan for a 500 billion dollar stimulus package and it tilted me.It's just pretty much anytime she speaks its insane. It's almost like she 'playing' congresswoman and this the US is a giant board game.
She is just another whack job Liberal from CANancy + BHO + poeple looking for handouts = some long term hurt for the good ol US of Asuck it up folks this is gonna get painful.
Because what we have now is working so well

Well the latest thing she's said and I have to paraphrase because I don't have the exact quote was that the automakers will get bailed out. If she and the House don't like the plans that they put forth then the Congress will make a plan for them. Now that'll be a riot won't it? :club:

How is this lady the 3rd most powerful person in the country?The things that come out of her mouth are dumbfounding. I did a quick wiki search on her and it just talked about her family and investments and stuff.Seriously, how?
Thank god you were here to warn us about this woman. The way she slips through the cracks with zero criticism at all times. :club:
This could go in the WTF Of the Day thread in OT. Did he get prompted at the end by an aide for the final few words?West Virginia and Massachusetts are racing for most embarrassing long-term voting decisions.
Actually it looks to me like the poor guy is developing Parkinson's.
West Virginia and Massachusetts are racing for most embarrassing long-term voting decisions.
Elaborate? Massachusetts is way ahead of the almost every other state as far as social policy. I.E. gay marriage, universal healthcare, de-criminalization of marijuana, etc. So are you just talking about Ted Kennedy, or what? And if yes, please elaborate on him too.
So are you just talking about Ted Kennedy, or what?
Obviously.He's a joke, one of the 10 worst congressmen of all tiime, and Massachusetts inexplicably keeps re-electing him.
He's a joke, one of the 10 worst congressmen of all tiime, and Massachusetts inexplicably keeps re-electing him.
He's a senator. In April 2006, Kennedy was selected by Time as one of "America's 10 Best Senators"; the magazine noted that he had "amassed a titanic record of legislation affecting the lives of virtually every man, woman and child in the country" and that "by the late 1990s, the liberal icon had become such a prodigious cross-aisle dealer that Republican leaders began pressuring party colleagues not to sponsor bills with him".He might be one of the 10 most important of all time...to say "worst" is ridiculous even if you disagree with the vast majority of what he stands for. He's too far left for my taste, but I think it's crucial to have a small number of both left and right wing nutjobs in the government.
he had "amassed a titanic record of legislation affecting the lives of virtually every man, woman and child in the country"
Game, set and match me.
Game, set and match me.
No. Also it's not "inexplicable" why he is constantly re-relected; he's JFK and RFK's little brother. I'm obviously not saying that makes him good, but that's the obvious reason why he has won so many elections. He's fought for pro-choice rights, gun control, immigration rights, alternative energy, gay and lesbian rights, financial aid for students, raising the minimum wage, and was one of, if not the only Senator who was vocally opposed to the war in Iraq since its inception. If you think that makes him one of the worst senators ever, I am dumbfounded. I'm sure you're happy to know about his terminal brain cancer, so you won't have to hate him for too much longer.
No. Also it's not "inexplicable" why he is constantly re-relected; he's JFK and RFK's little brother. I'm obviously not saying that makes him good, but that's the obvious reason why he has won so many elections. He's fought for pro-choice rights, gun control, immigration rights, alternative energy, gay and lesbian rights, financial aid for students, raising the minimum wage, and was one of, if not the only Senator who was vocally opposed to the war in Iraq since its inception. If you think that makes him one of the worst senators ever, I am dumbfounded. I'm sure you're happy to know about his terminal brain cancer, so you won't have to hate him for too much longer.
Really. You are asking Henry this question. If I disagree with most of those things, where do you think he stands.