Sunday Mil Hand (no Hh)

OK, from memory and sorry for the trouble, but it's not a question that requires exact stack sizes, etc...Blinds are 600/1200/1009 at the tableHero is Button w/ 33 and a stack of 17KMP1 raises to 3600MP2 callsfolds around to HeroHero's action: ? (pot is now 9900)

Raises of that size tend to scream TT-QQ to me.I ain't folding, but I think shoving pf, your only raising option, IMO, is unwise....I'm not sure a squeeze works here.Are their stack sizes, especially the first raiser, bigger or smaller than yours? Is this guy good enough to fold TT/JJ?

Shove or fold, and I lean probably towards the fold. You might have just enough fold equity to shove here, but if you get a call, you are either crushed or racing.Even though you are short, I wait for a better spot with first in vigorish.

Raises of that size tend to scream TT-QQ to me.I ain't folding, but I think shoving pf, your only raising option, IMO, is unwise....I'm not sure a squeeze works here.Are their stack sizes, especially the first raiser, bigger or smaller than yours? Is this guy good enough to fold TT/JJ?
Most stack sizes are bigger than me. Average is around 32-35Kish at this point. Several stacks have me covered at this ttable, while a couple others are around my size and there's been some aggro stuff going on (ie: someone in EP/MP raises almost every hand). MP raiser and caller have me covered and the blinds still have to act. Also, nobody has proven they can fold a good hand. This multi way pot is the first in a while. Most have been raise/shove winning the blinds or two to the flop for minimal action post-flop.

Pretty easy fold I think. You are risking over 20% of your stack by calling. You are only getting about 3 to 1 to flop a set. Not a good idea in my opinion. It will pretty hard to get someone to fold as your push gives a player about 2 to 1 to call. Calling and pushing are both poor choices so folding is your best option.

Well, MP1's stack obviously is important... but I don't think I ever play 33 here. Pushing here doesn't get much better hands to fold (maybe MAYBE 44-88ish) and we are never better than 50/50 when called. I easily muck here.

A 3xBB isn't really that big. I would like to know how this simple raise makes you think its QQ-TT.If you think it is QQ-TT, why are you saying to shove preflop?Good enough to fold TT or JJ??? JJ or TT would be a standard call in this situation if hero shoves. Folding would be terrible, regardless of stack sizes, imo.I fold this btw.

Results:

Concensus: FoldMy action: I folded, SB completed but BB folded, so it went 3 way to the flop...Of course, a 3 hit the flop and two guys got all their chips in (one had KK, the other guy flopped TP with a flush draw, I think). Would have tripled up, but...based on the responses, I think I made the right play by folding and I'm not going to sweat it.

LOL, HUH??3x blind raises scream those three hands?? exactly how?EDIT: sorry, someone already said this. but still kinda humorous!