Ivey Owning On Thunderdome

Ivey's taken 400k from Stinger and is sittin with >1/2 million... I've been watching for like 15 minutes and he's outdrawn Hastings all in after flop twice, ouch...

Ivey's taken 400k from Stinger and is sittin with >1/2 million... I've been watching for like 15 minutes and he's outdrawn Hastings all in after flop twice, ouch...
Maybe Russ Hamilton's staking him.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmk, something just aint quite right here, a couple of days ago, I read a post from FCP Bob that says Ivey's won like 9 million or so on FTP over the past 2 yrs in all games, and now this says he's begging for $200k? Granted he might have just cashed out a bunch or something, but that still just seems weird.I wish I had his problems...
Here's the chat between Phil Ivey and trex313:trex313: heytrex313: i'm at your big boy tabletrex313: if you wanted to play higherPhil Ivey: im broke right now. this is the whole loadtrex313: ohPhil Ivey: cant get in touch with anyonetrex313: you want to crossbook double?trex313: or you want to just play thisPhil Ivey: call metrex313: i don't know your phone numberPhil Ivey: get it from someonetrex313: who knows your number?Phil Ivey: u have erick lindgrens numbertrex313: lemme see if mike's onPhil Ivey: zigmundPhil Ivey: patricktrex313: matasowtrex313: matasow's not answeringtrex313: howa bout i xferr you the moneytrex313: on heretrex313: since you have more credit than metrex313: since everyone knows youPhil Ivey: ok i will send it back to u tommorow if ilose and if i win i will send it to u tonighttrex313: okaytrex313: how muchPhil Ivey: ante up for nowPhil Ivey: 200000trex313: are we crossboking?Phil Ivey: u know how it works?trex313: no tell metrex313: or should we just wait til you get the 200trex313: then just play it straight upPhil Ivey: lets jus play 5 and 10 until u get mynumber and then we can discuss how it works andplay really hightrex313: 5 and 10?trex313: here?Phil Ivey: yeahHe is talking about double crossbooking in this same post. What retarded proof

If your online roll is a bit short and you bust that... why would you be broke?"lets jus play 5 and 10 until u get my number and then we can discuss how it works andplay really high"Urm.. yeah right, not broke.

If your online roll is a bit short and you bust that... why would you be broke?"lets jus play 5 and 10 until u get my number and then we can discuss how it works andplay really high"Urm.. yeah right, not broke.
He was talkin about playin pokehers with a schpliff, ldo
How does double cross booking work?
Cross booking is essentially a bet against someone. So for example Phil Hellmuth goes to play Tom Dwan in HU cash and he's sure he's going to win. I'm sure he's going to lose so I cross book him meaning if he loses to Dwan he'll pay me what he lost and if he wins I'll pay him what he won.In this case they're using it as a way to increase the stakes. So they're playing for 5/10 at the site but they'll double the stakes after. So if Ivey won 2K he'd get an additional 4K.
Cross booking is essentially a bet against someone. So for example Phil Hellmuth goes to play Tom Dwan in HU cash and he's sure he's going to win. I'm sure he's going to lose so I cross book him meaning if he loses to Dwan he'll pay me what he lost and if he wins I'll pay him what he won.In this case they're using it as a way to increase the stakes. So they're playing for 5/10 at the site but they'll double the stakes after. So if Ivey won 2K he'd get an additional 4K.
If he won $2K, wouldn't he get an additional $2K and not an additional $4k?

Ivey has got to be the best high-stakes gambler of the last five years. Regardless of the hottest up and comer (Townsend, durrr, Antonius, Galfond etc.) Ivey seems to always be right there.