Peace Treaty Offering

Ok VT lets settle this now and forever. This is my Peace Offering to YouI will not say anything negative about you, or degrade you and any wayif you can do the same to me. It is obvious that we don't like each otherwhich is fair,but this community here has to live with the both of us. I don't want to drag it out anymore in front of everyone else cause it is not worth it.So we need to learn to get along or just ignore each other. So from now onI am not replying to any of your nasty comments about me. If you do make any I will ignore them as you will not get a reaction from me. It will just look badon you. So I suggest we make this a truce, and an official Peace OfferingRose and this is no Level

Ok VT lets settle this now and forever. This is my Peace Offering to YouI will not say anything negative about you, or degrade you and any wayif you can do the same to me. It is obvious that we don't like each otherwhich is fair,but this community here has to live with the both of us. I don't want to drag it out anymore in front of everyone else cause it is not worth it.So we need to learn to get along or just ignore each other. So from now onI am not replying to any of your nasty comments about me. If you do make any I will ignore them as you will not get a reaction from me. It will just look badon you. So I suggest we make this a truce, and an official Peace OfferingRose and this is no Level
:club: Probably should have sent a PM then?
Accepted
gee your the wrong person I am looking for but thx for the approval :club:
:club: Probably should have sent a PM then?
I want his word out in the open for everyone to see it, so if he backtracks I am notresponsible. He isedit: it makes the contract so that he can't break it because it will not be me who breaks it
Just use the ignore feature, it will accomplish your stated objective.Why do you write all your posts like this?Did you know that if you just keep typing, your words will start to form on the next line after the first one is full? It's really kind of a neat feature thatkeeps you from having to hit the enter button every few words.
Just use the ignore feature, it will accomplish your stated objective.Why do you write all your posts like this?Did you know that if you just keep typing, your words will start to form on the next line after the first one is full? It's really kind of a neat feature thatkeeps you from having to hit the enter button every few words.
This truth must be quoted
I started writing that way because people were complaining about not understanding my comments. so now they complain about the use of the enter bar.Now I have decided to go back to normal writing.As for ignoring him, I had once tonight offered a peace treaty in the 4.40 challenge so he leveled me. Now I want this Peace Offering more than anything, because I want him to be accountable and Make everyone aware that Iam willing to stop this kiddy behaviour and try to be nice. So maybe he should too?
Sigh
why the sigh teddyif your thinking maybe because it had to come down to this, yah your rightBut I want the feud to stop. so that we both could have fun
it makes the contract so that he can't break it because it will not be me who breaks it
So you know, it's not a contract by any means.:club:
I started writing that way because people were complaining about not understanding my comments. so now they complain about the use of the enter bar.Now I have decided to go back to normal writing.As for ignoring him, I had once tonight offered a peace treaty in the 4.40 challenge so he leveled me. Now I want this Peace Offering more than anything, because I want him to be accountable and Make everyone aware that Iam willing to stop this kiddy behaviour and try to be nice. So maybe he should too?
For the record, the structure of this post is good. If you structure future posts like this then people can easily understand them. When people said that they wanted you to use the return key in your posts, I'm assuming it's because you didn't separate your posts in to paragraphs, which is necessary as people only want to glance at posts. They do not want to sit down with a coffee/tea and read them like you would a book, or an article of some sort. Try not to make them too long. If it has to be a long post, structure it accordingly.