Great News For Tilters

Might be a repost and I'm sorry if it is. Poker stars now has a feature to block/restrict your limits strictly for cash games only. I remember this being lobbied for years and years ago. Great feature and good if your a solid player with no bankroll management. Just figured I'd let the community know. Discuss.

Don't listen to these douchenozzles, thread is worthwhile (unless it is a repost, which I don't think it is).EDIT: Oh, this guy was spamming earlier. Meh, I have no opinion.
I was not spamming at all. I was legitamately putting up a stake offer. I merely said it would be through "X" site to help prevent rollers. Anyways, on the the real topic, I personally think this is a fantastic idea but pokerstars will probably loss rake to alot of the degens who decide to use that option.
I dont really see the point of this if you can simply just turn it off at any time....
It takes 24 hours to approve an increase or decrease in limits. I think it will help as I know when I've tilted it was after a bad beat and loaded up some cash games. If you have to wait 24 hours to do so I'm sure your head will be on straight and you won't feel the need to go to cash games...It's a start for sure.

Personally, I kind of dislike this. I don't like the idea of encouraging fish to be more responsible with their rolls. I also think it's bad for the game if higher stakes games don't have tilters taking shots. Frankly, that's part of what makes some of those higher limit games worth playing.

Personally, I kind of dislike this. I don't like the idea of encouraging fish to be more responsible with their rolls. I also think it's bad for the game if higher stakes games don't have tilters taking shots. Frankly, that's part of what makes some of those higher limit games worth playing.
BG would point out that this happens when a liberal is about to take office. They have to have a say in how all of your money is spent.
HOW DARE YOUand what is going on with your sig? Is it just a funny looking black dude or is there more to it?
He's a famous stuntman.No, it's actually Sonny Rollins, one of my favorite musicians, and I just thought it was a funny picture. He's accepting some kind of award in Europe in that picture.
BG would point out that this happens when a liberal is about to take office. They have to have a say in how all of your money is spent.
LOL. True. I :club: BG.
I tilted last night got drunk and did a really ugly chic. Best sex of my life. **** pokerstars if they try to take that away.
I give this post 3 stars out of 5. Kinda clever, moderately humorous, but not laugh out loud funny. Good effort though.
So you're saying he had sex with your wife?
I give this post 1 star out of 5. Not really funny. I'm not married, it was an ok effort, but kinda fizzled. Really more confusing than anything.

meh, if you can take it off easily theres no real point. Maybe what they could do is have like a 24 hour waiting period to up your limit so by the time it's been completed you've realized you're a degen and your mind has come back to earth

Or you could....you know...just....not go on tilt....
fk LSJFO:$%I JRFDOI )$WOT% JR$()IFRO: FJDV) IO:DSF SIOIF J)(WIEO)M<FPOSDL
I tilted last night got drunk and did a really ugly chic. Best sex of my life. **** pokerstars if they try to take that away.
Ugly Chics work harder in bed FTW? Edit - yup, according to American Pie.
I was not spamming at all. I was legitamately putting up a stake offer. I merely said it would be through "X" site to help prevent rollers. Anyways, on the the real topic, I personally think this is a fantastic idea but pokerstars will probably loss rake to alot of the degens who decide to use that option.
this is CP83 i know that newfy anywhere.back on topic this is a terrible feature fish wont be deposting money. Im not quite sure how you can put "solid" and "no bankroll management" in the same phrase.