Florida Vs. Alabama; Sec Title And...

Depends who they play. If Bama wins today, I think they'd still be a dog to Oklahoma.
Maybe..but that would be awfully stupid. 2nd consecutive three and out for Florida. Nice.Coffee back in the game. Good. Starting to get that running game going...5 yard gains are going to win this game if we can get them.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17-10 Florida at half. Other than that stupid mistake on the kickoff which pretty much setup Florida for a scoring drive....can't be too upset with the half. I wish Bama would look to throw the ball a little more.

bama cant let florida open the 3rd quarter with a TD drive or it could be all over imo............still a great game so far
I'd agree with that. If Bama gets behind by too much..it'll turn into a shootout and we just can't win that way. We need to throw the ball a little more than we have been...but we can't rely on it.

Yes ****ing sir. Touchdown Alabama. I don't care what happens the rest of this game.....don't tell me Alabama can't hang with anyone in the nation. Florida may win this game..but I love the way my team has represented themselves after everyone giving them no shot. Perhaps this team can play some football after all.

20-17 Alabama. Nice drive. Bad play call on that last play. Let's see if this defense can get the ball back.I have a feeling that this thread would have a lot more attention right now if we were down by 24.

I see a lot of similarities between OSU and Alabama. Probably why I'm rooting for them (and probably some sour grapes against Florida.)

That facemask might be the difference in this ballgame. Instead of them punting....they keep the ball and looks like a TD drive. That hurts.24-20 Florida. Damnit.
The facemask was the key play of the drive.And the shovel pass to the TE was a great call when Bama was starting to stuff the option.
The facemask was the key play of the drive.And the shovel pass to the TE was a great call when Bama was starting to stuff the option.
Yup..that completely killed us. I'd also say that Florida's playcalling has been superior to ours all game.

Congrats to Florida. Both teams played really well I thought. Those who thought Florida would just rout us were just being ridiculous...two extremely good teams out there today. Great football game.