Best Site For Low Limit Holdem/o8

After my trip to Vegas, which I was very proud of my play and surprised I remembered what cards were, I've decided to put some money back into online poker. I now know and am comfortable with my strengths and weaknesses, and know that my groove is found in low limit holdem and O8. I'll probably take a shot at a couple tournaments, but nothing crazy because I am not great at no limit.So basically I'm deciding between FT and PS. I'm not sure which games are the most profitable, although I'm figuring that the .5/1 or 1/2 games at both are relatively soft.Any suggestions?

After my trip to Vegas, which I was very proud of my play and surprised I remembered what cards were, I've decided to put some money back into online poker. I now know and am comfortable with my strengths and weaknesses, and know that my groove is found in low limit holdem and O8. I'll probably take a shot at a couple tournaments, but nothing crazy because I am not great at no limit.So basically I'm deciding between FT and PS. I'm not sure which games are the most profitable, although I'm figuring that the .5/1 or 1/2 games at both are relatively soft.Any suggestions?
If you can also play the Stud games low limit HORSE games are something you should also look at.
If you can also play the Stud games low limit HORSE games are something you should also look at.
I am decent in reg stud, and ok at razz - not great at stud 8ive played horse before and done ok- which is better for it?

I started and have always played on Stars. I have had to grind up a roll many times in the low LHE games there and find them to be very very soft. If you play enough, the VIP program there can be very good, but if you aren't going to consistently put in decent volume, you may want to find a site where you can get rakeback. Rake is an incredibly large factor in small stakes LHE, as I'm sure you know.I suppose I'll xpost this in your GenPop thread.

Well I made my decision...I'm gonna do both.I put a few bucks on stars that I'm messin around with now some 1/2 lhe tryin to build something up, and I'm going to put $100 on FT later when I get home from work.Yes thats right. I'm playing 1/2 on stars at work.I rule