Turning Stone Deepstack Series

I got 11th in the first event. It was chopped 10 ways. I have a feeling I could have said "I got X place and it got chopped X-1 ways" and it would have been true for any amount of X.Busted the 500 pretty quick yesterday, made a marginal calloff with A3.

lol i wanna kill myself.Busto 23rd in the 1k of 123 people. Played 13 hours. Had 115k at 1500/3k... shorty shoves for 14k from mp. sb who was a cash game player but seemed to be pretty clueless with 15-40 bb's has me slightly covered and makes it 30k. I look down at AKdd in the BB and ship it. He snaps with QQ. Shorty Has KTFlop A T 8. Nice. oh wait Q on turn. gg.15 paid... 5th was like 7k.. 1st 40k. jdngksngsgaI ship the pot im at 250k at 1500/3k at the weakest table I'd been at all day. They start day 2 today at noon or something. 15 are left. I may play the 200$ turbo but im not sure. Ill be wearing a full tilt hoodie and sweats probably if anyone is there too.

lol i wanna kill myself.Busto 23rd in the 1k of 123 people. Played 13 hours. Had 115k at 1500/3k... shorty shoves for 14k from mp. sb who was a cash game player but seemed to be pretty clueless with 15-40 bb's has me slightly covered and makes it 30k. I look down at AKdd in the BB and ship it. He snaps with QQ. Shorty Has KTFlop A T 8. Nice. oh wait Q on turn. gg.15 paid... 5th was like 7k.. 1st 40k. jdngksngsgaI ship the pot im at 250k at 1500/3k at the weakest table I'd been at all day. They start day 2 today at noon or something. 15 are left. I may play the 200$ turbo but im not sure. Ill be wearing a full tilt hoodie and sweats probably if anyone is there too.
brag