Turning Stone Deepstack Series

they have a 5/10 and 20/40 goin right now
Thank you very much, sir. I probably won't come out unless they get some bigger stuff going. I'd be fine with playing 20/40 but if/when that breaks I don't want to play 5/10. It would also be nice to have some selection between a few games. If they get more stuff going, let me know and maybe I'll come out and meet up with you.
Thank you very much, sir. I probably won't come out unless they get some bigger stuff going. I'd be fine with playing 20/40 but if/when that breaks I don't want to play 5/10. It would also be nice to have some selection between a few games. If they get more stuff going, let me know and maybe I'll come out and meet up with you.
alright cool......if u come bring some alcohol

ill be up there for the 300$ the 500$ and the 1k. (dec 3rd-7th i think)edit: rooms are all booked so ill be in the super 8 down the street. sigh.. would be cool if you're still there and i can possibly chill in your room during a break or something. Ill pm you my number later on if you're still gonna be up there.

ill be up there for the 300$ the 500$ and the 1k. (dec 3rd-7th i think)edit: rooms are all booked so ill be in the super 8 down the street. sigh.. would be cool if you're still there and i can possibly chill in your room during a break or something. Ill pm you my number later on if you're still gonna be up there.
ya well be here till the 7th and def....rooms are pretty nice
ya well be here till the 7th and def....rooms are pretty nice
yeh i was up there for the continental or w/e it was in teh summer had a room in the hotel. Heard the tower was really nice too. Only rooms aval now are in the lodge and i dont really wanna spend 250 a night.
yeh i was up there for the continental or w/e it was in teh summer had a room in the hotel. Heard the tower was really nice too. Only rooms aval now are in the lodge and i dont really wanna spend 250 a night.
ya we are in the tower....u can get a roll away and chill with us if u want
I stayed in that super 8 once and I was scared.
so far one of my buddies chip chopped the 200 while he had the chiplead 4 handed and in the 300 my other buddy im here with took 4th......on an other note the cash games blow.
Yeah I heard the cash games suck as well. Not that it matters, as I'm too sick to get out of bed this week. But isn't it about your turn to win something?
Yeah I heard the cash games suck as well. Not that it matters, as I'm too sick to get out of bed this week. But isn't it about your turn to win something?
im saving myself for the 1k...only played 1 tourny so far and went for a big stack and busted 4 hours in
oh i miss ts
i miss you

0o0o0o im here after a 6 hour drive 0o0 PtSpecial wasnt around so I went and got food and now Im back at the super 8 0o0o0o0 <--balla I also have 12 of some weird wheat beer and 12 of harp so Im gonna get waste face tonight by myself until my friend gets here in like 3 hours. I decided I wasnt in the mood to play any cash games so yeh.Tomorrow I play teh 300$, friday is the 500$ and then Saturday I play the 1k main event. Ill try and post updates I guess if Im on a break but yehhhhhh.0o0o0o0.

0o0o0o im here after a 6 hour drive 0o0 PtSpecial wasnt around so I went and got food and now Im back at the super 8 0o0o0o0 <--balla I also have 12 of some weird wheat beer and 12 of harp so Im gonna get waste face tonight by myself until my friend gets here in like 3 hours. I decided I wasnt in the mood to play any cash games so yeh.Tomorrow I play teh 300$, friday is the 500$ and then Saturday I play the 1k main event. Ill try and post updates I guess if Im on a break but yehhhhhh.0o0o0o0.
Way to answer when I call you back.
good story
im saving myself for the 1k...only played 1 tourny so far and went for a big stack and busted 4 hours ini miss you
i miss u more
gl finding shaundeeb
i miss u moregl finding shaundeeb
still havent found him. PRAYING he's at my starting table today.Update: busted the 300$ in level 8 cuz isap. Definitely some good players here but still a ton of soft spots. Im prob gonna crush the 500 today. Played in a soft 2/5 game after I busted for +210 but I dropped like 4-500 playing 3 card poker and craps. sighz..