What Happened To Fcp?

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh, fm,ljust readwhole thread,never been,more tilted in mylife
you aren't a very nice person
EDIT: I HATE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. YOU ALL ARE SO MEAN AND INCONSIDERATEDIAF
:club::ts I thought that maybe you'd think he was trying to rub it in or something and I wasn't sure if you were still a bit tilted about that spot and the ensuing drama. I'm glad that you're not. Dwelling on such things is soooo detrimental to your poker psyche, especially as a professional. The fact that you aren't says good things about your long-term mindset.
Full Tilt Poker Game #7678622614: FTOPS Event #22 (54558349), Table 95 - 500/1000 Ante 125 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:58:21 ET - 2008/08/16Seat 1: hmiester (28,642)Seat 2: Kristy Gazes (22,439)Seat 3: Yeshaya (53,197)Seat 4: ChrisChun (107,365)Seat 5: hamazriya (54,931)Seat 6: flash237 (41,958)Seat 7: SBRounder (80,459)Seat 8: soggy dogg (52,752)Seat 9: no not baxter (28,756)hmiester antes 125Kristy Gazes antes 125Yeshaya antes 125ChrisChun antes 125hamazriya antes 125flash237 antes 125SBRounder antes 125soggy dogg antes 125no not baxter antes 125soggy dogg posts the small blind of 500no not baxter posts the big blind of 1,000The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to no not baxter [Ks Kd]soggy dogg: im going there right awa for the 1st 330$hmiester foldssoggy dogg: it gets like 1k + entriesKristy Gazes raises to 2,420Yeshaya foldsChrisChun foldshamazriya foldsflash237 raises to 41,833, and is all inSBRounder foldssoggy dogg foldsno not baxter has 15 seconds left to actno not baxter has requested TIMEno not baxter calls 27,631, and is all inKristy Gazes has 15 seconds left to actKristy Gazes foldsflash237 shows [Kh As]no not baxter shows [Ks Kd]Uncalled bet of 13,202 returned to flash237*** FLOP *** [4s 8h 4h]*** TURN *** [4s 8h 4h] [8s]*** RIVER *** [4s 8h 4h 8s] [Ac]gg 91st in ftops 2.5k, 90 pay...for a healthy stack...540k for first**** MY MOTHER ****ING LIFE ARE,YOU..SURE BOUT,THAT ?
LOOOOOOOOOOOLPost ofThe Year!!!p.s. I hateYour avatarSoooooooo much!!!!(Almost 5 months Sober now...)
The main stream media has apparently decided that the future of music is Mylie Cyrus and the Jonas brothers.
Worst thing that could ever possibly happen to my name. I feel like Michael Bolton from Office Space.
you aren't a very nice person
but you still love me, amirite?
:club::ts I thought that maybe you'd think he was trying to rub it in or something and I wasn't sure if you were still a bit tilted about that spot and the ensuing drama. I'm glad that you're not. Dwelling on such things is soooo detrimental to your poker psyche, especially as a professional. The fact that you aren't says good things about your long-term mindset.
ya, def not mad at all about him posting it, no reason to dwell on the past. I thought it was sorta funny. Although, I dont think he should have posted it cuz i mean who in their right mind would think i would not blow up at him :PStill though, I think a lot about how different my life would be if i would have binked that ftops me in august of 2007 and how my poker career would have ensued after that...and i also come to expect to lose when i should be imagining me winning, trying to picture how i am going to will my way to victory. I mean I do not think it is a huge problem, but I def get it in my head some times "oh well, another deep run, wonder how im gonna bust this one" which obviously is a huge setback to me.
<3 you still, this is just tilt speaking :D
<3

good god who keeps posting that ugly mugshot, I have no clue whoshe is. It won't be the same person a year from now. Hey Teddyanswer your mail you digbat

but you still love me, amirite?ya, def not mad at all about him posting it, no reason to dwell on the past. I thought it was sorta funny. Although, I dont think he should have posted it cuz i mean who in their right mind would think i would not blow up at him :PStill though, I think a lot about how different my life would be if i would have binked that ftops me in august of 2007 and how my poker career would have ensued after that...and i also come to expect to lose when i should be imagining me winning, trying to picture how i am going to will my way to victory. I mean I do not think it is a huge problem, but I def get it in my head some times "oh well, another deep run, wonder how im gonna bust this one" which obviously is a huge setback to me.<3
Yeah,I seriouslyhave to stopthinking like that.I mean,it seems to alwaysgo through my headno matterhow muchI try tothink positive.sigh.
I don't think people are really on you bc of your picture imho.This looks like fun!
Looshle are you trying to get rid of me too, forget it!I love poker and I am here to stayand I am f*****g Real
Looshle are you trying to get rid of me too, forget it![b][b]I[size=7] love my poker, I am here to stay and learn more about poker[/b][/b][/size]
I'm trying to convince myself you are real. Ill ship you $100 USD if you log on your main account and let the world know your genious.
I'm trying to convince myself you are real. Ill ship you $100 USD if you log on your main account and let the world know your genious.
OKOKI am RcgsShip toKing_Tanner (Soquel)

nice rip off tanner lol

If rcgs was a joke account, the sheer commitment alone would warrant legend status. Sadly, I dont think anyone has that kind of patience.
If its checkymcfold I'm going to pee my pants. That little bugger is brilliant enough to pull it off.Mark
If its checkymcfold I'm going to pee my pants. That little bugger is brilliant enough to pull it off.Mark
If it were a joke account I think it would either be Chris or Jeff.

I am willing to talk to one person on the phone, I have spoken to chrozzo but will talk to another It has to be someone I would trust. I will give them my number or they could give me there's. Or better yet ask Daniel who met me in the Falls.

I am willing to talk to one person on the phone, I have spoken to chrozzo but will talk to another It has to be someone I would trust. I will give them my number or they could give me there's. Or better yet ask Daniel who met me in the Falls.
Um on a serious note, giving out your # right now is a bad idea.Unless you really like prank calls
If rcgs was a joke account, the sheer commitment alone would warrant legend status. Sadly, I dont think anyone has that kind of patience.
There is only two on here that I know of with the shear determination to pull something like this off and their names rhyme withFig Tree and Flirty Clutch
I have all the patience in the world :club::ts:D but then I lie too :D
There is only two on here that I know of with the shear determination to pull something like this off and their names rhyme withFig Tree and Flirty Clutch
You dont wanna know how many times (thrice) I had to read those two names to know who you were talking about. My mind is like, well, rcgs' right now. ZING.And I dont think even BigD or DirtyD could pull this off. Its just impossible to comprehend.