What Happened To Fcp?

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I decided to do just that. Blah Blah Blah.With all due respect, I don't know you checky and I don't know steve the stud. After reading a lot of both of your posts, I don't want to know either one of you any more than I do.Besides bloviating, and taking money from unsuspecting young folks, WTF have either of you offered to this forum?
lol?
lol at steve the stud.
werd!
So I decided to do just that. Blah Blah Blah.With all due respect, I don't know you checky and I don't know steve the stud. After reading a lot of both of your posts, I don't want to know either one of you any more than I do.Besides bloviating, and taking money from unsuspecting young folks, WTF have either of you offered to this forum?
Checky is one of FCP's best contributors currently, IMHO. People who can speak intelligently about many different games aren't common.
Checky is one of FCP's best contributors currently, IMHO. People who can speak intelligently about many different games aren't common.
Oh he is the nuts poker wise. I assumed this guy knows him only from daniels blog and that he was a righty

Finally read the whole thread in one sitting. It was worth it.As to my contribution to the forum, I posted a few hands in strat a long time ago. I got good answers and never went back. I probably should have gone back to try to help other people as I was helped. I didn't because I feel like my game is so infantile compared to some of the others that were offering help. Anything I would have offered would have been wrong. I feel like I have learned alot from just sitting on the sidelines of the big debates. For a small time player like me some of the advise I hear seems like it would work great, then I go to my micro limits. I might as well play slots. The FCP'er that has helped me that most has not been mentioned yet. (He will remain un-mentioned) He PM's me offering to look over some of my HHs. I sent him a few of my SNGs and he commented on them. Using some of the tips he gave me, I noticed a big difference right away. I offered to pay him for it even though it couldn't be very much. He would not take it and I'm sure he would still help me if I asked again. FCP is still a great place to hang out. The content ebbs and flows. I am for sure going to try to read more of the challenge threads.

QFT. It's not like checky is the smartest person on the forum when it comes to poker, and willingly and freely shares all of that knowledge here. Nah.
And to be SOOO knowledgable about so many poker games, and yet COMPLETELY cluseless when it comes to politics, religion and life skills is an amazing acomplishment that has not been done since Smash
And to be SOOO knowledgable about so many poker games, and yet COMPLETELY cluseless when it comes to politics, religion and life skills is an amazing acomplishment that has not been done since Smash
Was there a different Smash that was knowledage about poker games? Link?
Was there a different Smash that was knowledage about poker games? Link?
Yea, Smash was a bit of a stretch, I couldn't come up with someone that was so good at one thing, and so wrong about the rest...I guess Checky is in a class all by himself
Yea, Smash was a bit of a stretch, I couldn't come up with someone that was so good at one thing, and so wrong about the rest...I guess Checky is in a class all by himself
Special Ed.
With all due respect, I don't know you checky and I don't know steve the stud. After reading a lot of both of your posts, I don't want to know either one of you any more than I do.
ok gl.fwiw, i think that smash's posts on plo and plo8 are some of the best out there. LHE and NLHE have changed a lot since he originally made them, but his stuff about position in plo and plo8 is the nuts, almost as good as the stuff i write about politics, right, BG?
Checky is an honorary Canadian, FYI, so perhaps this explains your distaste for his political opinions, aside from the fact he's really quite liberal...libertine, even.
O RLY?
Special Ed.
looooooooooooool :club::ts:D :D

Wow, this thread took me most of my lunch hour to read.Interesting to know that Vick12 paid 2k for the training. Thought it was 3k? I'm guessing all of the early students paid 2k then all subsequent students were charged more? Steve, I think that if you contributed more to the forums. you'd be better recieved. Also, I agree with El Guapo, some of your statements come across as sarcastic and condescending. You also post things like, I don't care about poker, don't care about what limits I play, which are nonsensical. If that's how you make your living, I just don't get it. NoSup4u is one of your students but I think you could learn from him. The nicest guy you'll ever come across on the internet, tons of quality posts and never posts anything negative. If I had to pick someone to be a coach, he would definitely be on the top of my list. Rose, you have an interesting writing style. What vt said but in a nicer way.

ok gl.fwiw, i think that smash's posts on plo and plo8 are some of the best out there. LHE and NLHE have changed a lot since he originally made them, but his stuff about position in plo and plo8 is the nuts, almost as good as the stuff i write about politics, right, BG?
Smash was awesome. Wonder what ever happened to him.
sigh, fm,ljust readwhole thread,never been,more tilted in mylife
Full Tilt Poker Game #7678622614: FTOPS Event #22 (54558349), Table 95 - 500/1000 Ante 125 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:58:21 ET - 2008/08/16Seat 1: hmiester (28,642)Seat 2: Kristy Gazes (22,439)Seat 3: Yeshaya (53,197)Seat 4: ChrisChun (107,365)Seat 5: hamazriya (54,931)Seat 6: flash237 (41,958)Seat 7: SBRounder (80,459)Seat 8: soggy dogg (52,752)Seat 9: no not baxter (28,756)hmiester antes 125Kristy Gazes antes 125Yeshaya antes 125ChrisChun antes 125hamazriya antes 125flash237 antes 125SBRounder antes 125soggy dogg antes 125no not baxter antes 125soggy dogg posts the small blind of 500no not baxter posts the big blind of 1,000The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to no not baxter [Ks Kd]soggy dogg: im going there right awa for the 1st 330$hmiester foldssoggy dogg: it gets like 1k + entriesKristy Gazes raises to 2,420Yeshaya foldsChrisChun foldshamazriya foldsflash237 raises to 41,833, and is all inSBRounder foldssoggy dogg foldsno not baxter has 15 seconds left to actno not baxter has requested TIMEno not baxter calls 27,631, and is all inKristy Gazes has 15 seconds left to actKristy Gazes foldsflash237 shows [Kh As]no not baxter shows [Ks Kd]Uncalled bet of 13,202 returned to flash237*** FLOP *** [4s 8h 4h]*** TURN *** [4s 8h 4h] [8s]*** RIVER *** [4s 8h 4h 8s] [Ac]gg 91st in ftops 2.5k, 90 pay...for a healthy stack...540k for first**** MY MOTHER ****ING LIFE ARE,YOU..SURE BOUT,THAT ?
Full Tilt Poker Game #7678622614: FTOPS Event #22 (54558349), Table 95 - 500/1000 Ante 125 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:58:21 ET - 2008/08/16Seat 1: hmiester (28,642)Seat 2: Kristy Gazes (22,439)Seat 3: Yeshaya (53,197)Seat 4: ChrisChun (107,365)Seat 5: hamazriya (54,931)Seat 6: flash237 (41,958)Seat 7: SBRounder (80,459)Seat 8: soggy dogg (52,752)Seat 9: no not baxter (28,756)hmiester antes 125Kristy Gazes antes 125Yeshaya antes 125ChrisChun antes 125hamazriya antes 125flash237 antes 125SBRounder antes 125soggy dogg antes 125no not baxter antes 125soggy dogg posts the small blind of 500no not baxter posts the big blind of 1,000The button is in seat #7*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to no not baxter [Ks Kd]soggy dogg: im going there right awa for the 1st 330$hmiester foldssoggy dogg: it gets like 1k + entriesKristy Gazes raises to 2,420Yeshaya foldsChrisChun foldshamazriya foldsflash237 raises to 41,833, and is all inSBRounder foldssoggy dogg foldsno not baxter has 15 seconds left to actno not baxter has requested TIMEno not baxter calls 27,631, and is all inKristy Gazes has 15 seconds left to actKristy Gazes foldsflash237 shows [Kh As]no not baxter shows [Ks Kd]Uncalled bet of 13,202 returned to flash237*** FLOP *** [4s 8h 4h]*** TURN *** [4s 8h 4h] [8s]*** RIVER *** [4s 8h 4h 8s] [Ac]gg 91st in ftops 2.5k, 90 pay...for a healthy stack...540k for first**** MY MOTHER ****ING LIFE ARE,YOU..SURE BOUT,THAT ?
lol had a,feeling some1 might post that nowhere near ,,my worst beat anywaysthis tilt from reading roses posts, isindescribable