What Happened To Fcp?

With so many people bitching about what is wrong with the forums here, I am suprised anyone every posts. I think it is just a reflection of society in general. Everyone is always bitching about something any more. Do you see the irony of me bitching about everyone esle bitching? :club:What was I saying now? Oh yeah, I enjoy coming to FCP every day to see what is going on. I am probably one of those people that are "ruining" this forum. I have never once posted a hand in strategy or read much of the strat forums for that matter. I have no designs on being a pro player, if I want to get better I would start reading more or seek out a coach, not try to get random donks to post about how bad I play. :ts

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus I made one lasting contribution, giving FARTGO his new name. <=== Proud of that one - that sucka was riding me hard for quite a while so glad I branded him good.p.s. could someone pm please with how to spell the F word without using PF?
i love the name Fartgoseems I can't do the **** thing either. I thought I could too..
Fuck you bothHope I made you jealous.Tehtoe can tell you all how hard I ride..
Having said that, I have had some of the biggest laughs in my life from this forum (I still cry over the TALKING IN CAPS to deaf guy bit).
I knew I should've retired from posting after that. It's my greatest life accomplishment.I will now go kill myself
Id have been able to take this post much more serious had you filled in the (....) with actual names
QFT. You gotta be Vick like and name drop sir.
Id have been able to take this post much more serious had you filled in the (....) with actual names
No need to get into yet another silly pissing contest over who is a bully and who is retarded. It is all relative anyways - a bully will only usually go after someone he thinks he can bully. And one person's retardedness may be viewed as genius by another. So no need to name names Retard! (LOL just kidding).SC
QFT. You gotta be Vick like and name drop sir.
NAh - gave that up. I post a few times that I really admire TJ's game and Vick tell's me that TJ will soon need a restraining order. What a retard, eh? Just kidding Mr. Vick :club:
your sorry my assit was your intentionyour are arrogant, rude, and full of your selfVT try to push people's buttons on purpose
did someone edit the last line of this postlike totally removed itCause I am wondering why others can swear here and call other people namesand I can't do the same back?
did someone edit the last line of this postlike totally removed itCause I am wondering why others can swear here and call other people namesand I can't do the same back?
send him a pm and swear and insult him all you want
Rose you seem nice or whatever, but it's really easy to tilt when I read your posts.
From what I can tell, it doesn't look like anyone is editing your posts, no.
did someone edit the last line of this post-- like totally remove it?? I am wondering why others can swear here and call other people names & I can't do the same back.
i'm sure bob will look in to this for you & have an explanation.

There was some very good stuff in Q&a With Steve7stud but I think it, too, fails from an organizational standpoint. It's an unrealistic expectation for Steve to answer all of the questions. Topics that random posters would like Steve to address is a confusing thread to read. Plus there's that awkward business when some other person is qualified to answer.

please for the love of god stop using me. I know Im a cool button but you've taken this way too far. I find it hard to believe you earned a degree in anything.