2008 Five Diamond World Poker Classic (wpt)

Fluff you didn't get picked for on stage with Daniel?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fluff you didn't get picked for on stage with Daniel?
No but we were in the 2nd row almost right in the center.Vinny the host picks the 6 players from the crowd right before the show starts.

Busted the 1500 about an hour ago. Played really no pots. Had a tough spot early with QQ on an 8 flop where I figured my opponents range to be JJ+ AK+ , fortunately he had JJ but didnt call my check/shove on the flop so I picked up a decent pot. Then I turned a set in a 4 way limped pot with 77 on a J837 board and bet 450, got raised to 2k, shoved 2500 more and he folded lol.Layne Flack was at my 2nd table, very nice/funny guy but spews hardcore with a short stack. He raise/folded me with less than 11 bbs and made some suspect min-raise folds with less than 14 bbs. Also in a 4 way pot, Grinder limped utg+1, he limped the button, sb completed and I'm in BB with 99. I pick up my BB to throw it to the dealer so she can clean up the pot and pull in the limps and I look her in the eyes and say "I'm not checking yet." I planned on shoving, just had to count my stack out to make sure. Blinds were 2/4 and I had like 5200. Then she goes to deal the flop and I stop her and say "wait I said I didnt check yet I still have an option" Layne calls me for a string and no one backs up the fact that I said it the first time so I say w/e and we deal the flop. Flops T93 rainbow and I check/ hellmuth snap call laynes shove on the button. He had 78 and bricked.Busted after calling a raise in BB with 75hh and bet/ calling all in on a J64 flop. I was up against ATcc for nut flush draw and JJ. My defend in BB was questionable and prob a leak but was getting semi - short and decided to try to see a flop. Was about a 28k pot at 3/6.Oh well on to the 2k tomorrow.

Sitting in the airport in Jax, headed out to Vegas. Should be there about 2pm Vegas time. Looking forward to 5 days of debauchery!!!!!

gl fluff, Adam , AL, Daniel and any other fcpers

I am playing in the big nl game at Bellagio right now. $100/$200nl with a $20 k min buy-in. Rick Solomon is in the game with $100,000 on the table. Kenny Tran has $250,000+ on the table right now. I played last night in the same game and Rick lost a $160,000+ hand to Kenny Tran.

I am playing in the big nl game at Bellagio right now. $100/$200nl with a $20 k min buy-in. Rick Solomon is in the game with $100,000 on the table. Kenny Tran has $250,000+ on the table right now. I played last night in the same game and Rick lost a $160,000+ hand to Kenny Tran.
OMG glglglglglglgl . are you nutzwish I had your money honey

I booked a small win last night. The game was playing really big when Kenny and Rick got into a pot. Ty for the gl wishes everybody.

I booked a small win last night. The game was playing really big when Kenny and Rick got into a pot. Ty for the gl wishes everybody.
Be sure to post when you go broke. J/K Good luck dude, let us know how it goes.
Congrats !Is Rick any good ? I vaguely remember him being the guy married to Pam Anderson and reports were he was a pro poker player (never really heard of him though) Also did Kenny read his soul ?GL and Crush the cash games !!! :ts:club::D Dan
Congrats !Is Rick any good ? I vaguely remember him being the guy married to Pam Anderson and reports were he was a pro poker player (never really heard of him though) Also did Kenny read his soul ?GL and Crush the cash games !!! :ts:club::D Dan
Rick is not a strong player. He likes to gamble a lot when he plays. Kenny played ok both nights. The game broke shortly after Rick left earlier tonight. I was up a small ammount.Who is coming to Las Vegas during the next two weeks?
Rick is not a strong player. He likes to gamble a lot when he plays. Kenny played ok both nights. The game broke shortly after Rick left earlier tonight. I was up a small ammount.Who is coming to Las Vegas during the next two weeks.
I get into town 10:15AM on the 16th