2008 Five Diamond World Poker Classic (wpt)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GL Fluff! TID
I just got done eating dinner on the break. There is 23 playrs left and I have 17.3k going into the 800/1,600/200 ante level.I had JJ vs. AA AIPF for a 26k pot. Vivik Rajkumar is to my direct left with 50k. He is a nice guy after talking with him.
im going to be around for this soon, most likely from dec 7thish until the 17th pm me your phone # if you're there
I get into town middle of the afternoon the 16th.

I got up to 82 k with w/12 ppl left with blinds of 1,500/3,000/500 ante and then got gged hand after hand. I am currently very dissppointed and mad. Ship the lol.

I have 67,500 in the $3k tourney. There are 64 players left and the ave. is 19k. We started with 9,000 chips. We just started the 5th level, 200/400/25 ante. There are 135 players in the tourney with 18 cashing and $143,000 for 1st place.I busted Allen Cun and Layne Flack at my 1st table and Liebert at my 2nd table.

I have 67,500 in the $3k tourney. There are 64 players left and the ave. is 19k. We started with 9,000 chips. We just started the 5th level, 200/400/25 ante. There are 135 players in the tourney with 18 cashing and $143,000 for 1st place.I busted Allen Cun and Layne Flack at my 1st table and Liebert at my 2nd table.
busted CFL???? NOOOOO!!!!go go fluff! :club:
When are you coming back out here? Noodles 1 time? Seth and I went without you and it was fairly lonely.
I'm seriously thinking of weekend of the 13th for 2 nights, but this whole Christmas/holiday obligations/work may get in the way. I'll be sure to let you guys know if I finalize plans.
I'm seriously thinking of weekend of the 13th for 2 nights, but this whole Christmas/holiday obligations/work may get in the way. I'll be sure to let you guys know if I finalize plans.
Seth and I will gladly be in for dinner/shenanigans. Ya hearrdddd