Ultimate Thanksgiving Rickroll

The best part of the announcer at the end saying..."That was Rick Antsley singing the rick rolling phenom "Never gonna give you up" and, coming up , from the phillipines, Sharise, and country music start Trace atkins" as if what just happened was standard.Cartoon Network is the most nerdtastic network out there.

LOL. It's cool that Rick Astley is having fun with it. I hope he is getting rich of this RickRoll shit lol.I guarantee all those rich yuppies who get seats right at the stage there didn't get the joke at all.

Having fun with it? it's probably the best thing to happen to his life in 15 years.
Well I can see some musicians with ego's that would get pissed over it. For instance Vanilla Ice with Ice Ice Baby. Lots of artists get all offended when you bring up the "one hit wonder" discussion.
Well I can see some musicians with ego's that would get pissed over it.
That's a luxury that only musicians with a career can afford. For musicans 20 years past their last chart hit, money will salve all sorts of ego wounds

My brother was a clown in todays Parade and he was at the Rick Astley float!!!...he said it was funny but most of the people had no idea but, him and his friend loved it.

lol, hilarious! :D:ts:4h:D:club: