December 2008 4.40 Challenge

Already a problem yay!!!I just hopped in #124118817 and it is saying invalid tourney ID on the challenge site..... wasssupwitdat?
Tourney ID's have apparently gone from 8 digits to 9!Try again, it now expects 9 digits.
  • Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh i might join up in this and play solo. I'd need a transfer though from ftp to stars. I guess I'd need 100? 50 for registration and 50 should hopefully cover all my bi's assuming I cash a couple lol.lemme know if anyone can swap. 100 ftp for 100 stars.

meh i might join up in this and play solo. I'd need a transfer though from ftp to stars. I guess I'd need 100? 50 for registration and 50 should hopefully cover all my bi's assuming I cash a couple lol.lemme know if anyone can swap. 100 ftp for 100 stars.
I'll trade if you want. Confirm and I'll ship.

A reminder: Please help to confirm the scores of others on the board, and when you do so do a quick check to make sure that the time entered on the tracker is before the start time of the tournament.

Shipped $25 to Bob, looking for the right teammate.
Welcome, TwstdWrstr. We're gonna have to discuss what to do about this, however. We have two people with paid entries who do not have partners. Rose is already playing some games. I am concerned that we could have several singletons who pair up with a teammate once they see who is performing well. I think we should consider implementing the rule that you have to have your team complete before you start playing. What do others think?