Poker Vt Welcomes Jcarver To The Poker Vt Online Pro Roster

Please join Poker VT in welcoming our newest online pro Jason Somerville AKA JCarver at FTP.Jason has had great amounts of success in the online tournament circuit, He's making the switch to more live play more now that he has reached the ripe old age of 21.JCarver also has plenty of experience creating online training videos. He started a forum of his own a few years back to help his members perfect their game. Check out his stats and bio here at Poker VTWe will be announcing more additions to the PVT pro roster in the coming weeks.

Very nice addition. The first three parts of his first video has been very high quality. I know a lot of people have complained about the lack of content, but the addition of Jcarver more than makes up for it, since he provides so much insight to his game.He's also willing to take questions on the forum. I would like to know if he would do a tournament history review of some subscribers? If so, I would like to submit a recent tourney I played for review. Thanks.

Please join Poker VT in welcoming our newest online pro Jason Somerville AKA JCarver at FTP.Jason has had great amounts of success in the online tournament circuit, He's making the switch to more live play more now that he has reached the ripe old age of 21.JCarver also has plenty of experience creating online training videos. He started a forum of his own a few years back to help his members perfect their game. Check out his stats and bio here at Poker VTWe will be announcing more additions to the PVT pro roster in the coming weeks.
Awesome! now how about a promo code/deal to celebrate Daniel's win in BC?

I just viewed Jason's first three parts of his video. I really like his style. He is showing all the hands in the tourney, so the viewer can get an idea on the playing styles presented by the villains at the table. He then articulates the logic he is utilizing in the play of his hand, including memories of his opponent's past play, then lays out a gameplan for his hand before it plays out.It leaves me with one seemingly obvious question. With so many aspects to consider, how is he able to think of all he has mentioned in the brief amount of time an online setting allows? I look forward to the next installment of this series.

As a Poker VT member and having almost reached the end of my 3-month initial subscription, this addition to the online strategy section is welcome (especially since Jcarver seems to have an interesting way of sharing his thoughts and explaining his decisions), but what's disappointing is it's still only about 30 mins of new content per week. You can put aside Q&As beacause they take only a few minutes to go through.I'm just really disappointed that there is little to no video content from Juan Carlos, Adam or Justin coming out in the last two to three months. I really enjoy those three guys' videos. Could we at least get an update on that please?Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching more from Jason. He seems like a good poker teacher.

Hey all, glad to be a part of team PokerVT, and thanks for the welcomes. It's been a really exciting ride the past few months - from meeting Daniel at WSOPE through now - and I never would have guessed months ago that I'd be a pro on PokerVT, haha, but I'm really glad and appreciative that I am. Everyone at PokerVT has been great in getting me up to speed and launched, so I want to say thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to making this work out. If you're curious to know more about me, I've recently relaunched my blog on the new and improved Bad Beats Crew site, so check it out if you get a chance. In addition to my duties in creating content, I've also committed to being an ambassador of sorts between the internet community and the powers that be at PokerVT. The guys over there have been listening to your comments and are working hard towards making PVT a success, but if just being heard wasn't enough for you, good news. :club: I'm here to help with any problems, concerns, issues, questions, comments, you name it. On any PokerVT-related topic, don't hesitate to post about it (or in the new VT forums soon to launch) or PM me and I'll guarantee to do my best to either answer your questions or find someone who can.

Very nice addition. The first three parts of his first video has been very high quality. I know a lot of people have complained about the lack of content, but the addition of Jcarver more than makes up for it, since he provides so much insight to his game.He's also willing to take questions on the forum. I would like to know if he would do a tournament history review of some subscribers? If so, I would like to submit a recent tourney I played for review. Thanks.
I'm glad you liked it. I have created a fair number of poker videos lifetime and this is the teaching method I most enjoy - detailed, hand-by-hand review that lets you guys exactly see why I did what in every decision that I made, holding nothing back. I'd actually prefer to do my videos live, and I have a few new videos coming out soon that will be similar to the first one only on a lower stake level.I will be doing user-submitted HH review, but I'm not yet ready to take submissions, heh. I'll post a thread here when the time comes.
I just viewed Jason's first three parts of his video. I really like his style. He is showing all the hands in the tourney, so the viewer can get an idea on the playing styles presented by the villains at the table. He then articulates the logic he is utilizing in the play of his hand, including memories of his opponent's past play, then lays out a gameplan for his hand before it plays out.It leaves me with one seemingly obvious question. With so many aspects to consider, how is he able to think of all he has mentioned in the brief amount of time an online setting allows? I look forward to the next installment of this series.
If you liked this one then you're gonna like the next few that I make for sure. The next one to present to you guys was a tournament that I decided to start recording once we got ITM and I lasted for another 4 hours after that - recording commentary the entire way through - my longest recording session ever. It felt like I was doing radio, haha, and I loved doing it. It came out really good and I think you guys will like it.
As a Poker VT member and having almost reached the end of my 3-month initial subscription, this addition to the online strategy section is welcome (especially since Jcarver seems to have an interesting way of sharing his thoughts and explaining his decisions), but what's disappointing is it's still only about 30 mins of new content per week. You can put aside Q&As beacause they take only a few minutes to go through.I'm just really disappointed that there is little to no video content from Juan Carlos, Adam or Justin coming out in the last two to three months. I really enjoy those three guys' videos. Could we at least get an update on that please?Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching more from Jason. He seems like a good poker teacher.
I'm going to try to produce more than a half hour of content each week if I can, especially initially, but either way - once all the new pros launch (very soon, and some really, really sick players included in that group, btw), you'll be getting several more hours each week of solid content to study. You won't be disappointed.