Daniel On 2+2 Pokercast

the whole podcast is very interesting and quite goodthey talked about David Benjamine and his Poker playing that he does notkeep poker stats or track his spending. As well as his playing +++ high stakes games and his prolonged hoursof playing.Daniel talked about his win, small ball, and the WSOPit was worth listening too

Really?
Hmm, i wonder where one could learn such a method?The Benyamine thing sounds interesting - how does he do his taxes then?
Yes, very good castcast all around. Didnt even know DN had won, so congrats!!BTW: Eastgate is also on the show.
Eastgate was originally scheduled to be on the show but he either "forgot" or snubbed them.FWIW, this is a really great podcast that usually comes out on Tuesdays. They get some really successful players and some really interesting people on there to interview. It's actually a really nice mix of poker strategy (and they get into real concepts) and fun stories.

Awesome article this is only the a few brief paragraphs from itI’ve brought along a record of his biggest winning and losing hands but he makes it clear that there’s no point discussing hands with him – he can’t remember them. ‘We play many big pots. I play 10, 12 hours. Sometimes I’ve played 17 hours,’ he says. ‘It’s so regular that I play – I don’t even remember the good days because I play so much. I know that if you asked me what I did three days ago, I would not know.’Then the Frenchman really lets the sledgehammer fly: ‘I don’t feel much of a difference if it’s a $530k pot or a $170k one. Sometimes I don’t even look at the numbers.’I’m astounded. The most successful online player of 2008 has just told me that he pays no attention to bankroll, is never quite sure whether he’s up or down for the day and he never puts much stock in the value of the pot. It probably doesn’t need mentioning that he never uses any analysis software like PokerTracker, expressing only that it could be ‘interesting’ to use it. As for his obliviousness to the outcome of specific pots and his daily account balance, there’s method in that madness too. ‘I just play the hand the way I think it should be played. Sometimes I’ll lose a big pot and win at the end of the day; sometimes I win a big pot and still end up losing at the end. You’re trying to play good poker, not focusing on how you’re doing for the day, the week, the month or the year. I think it’s a big mistake to do that if you can afford it. If you can’t afford it then you really have to