The Offical I Would Wear A Fedora Hat Thread

Is this an ask Navybuttons thread?
Nope I have had an arguement with my wife and friends about this. I think they are alright but my wife says no. Just intrested to see what people thought.

I'm becoming a hat guy (because male pattern baldness starts early in my family... I'm gonna get a jump on it). I occasionally rock a straw fedora, similar to this one:41CTNegVOML._AA280_.jpgAnd I've started wearing newsboy hats a lot:08ss_hwd_90007_smith_chambr.jpgI have this one in brown and black.I'd like to get a nice felt fedora for winter, but I don't have the coin to drop on a decent one.

I'm becoming a hat guy (because male pattern baldness starts early in my family... I'm gonna get a jump on it). I occasionally rock a straw fedora, similar to this one:41CTNegVOML._AA280_.jpgAnd I've started wearing newsboy hats a lot:08ss_hwd_90007_smith_chambr.jpgI have this one in brown and black.I'd like to get a nice felt fedora for winter, but I don't have the coin to drop on a decent one.
Very solid...Im not a straw man but still nice style. Im getting convinced to rock one.
I have, and would again.
I think like denim is to Canada the Fedora or newsboy is to FLA so you pretty much have to.

The fedora should be placed in the ring of honor and never worn by any human again....8505_1030306891.jpg