• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get your joke. It's as if you think it's not ok to accuse someone of taking 500 bucks from you, when they did in fact take 500 bucks from you?
For some reason I think its the same person....ship it and canadianpoker83 or what ever his name was. They both post the same...and both supposedly got ripped 500
For some reason I think its the same person....ship it and canadianpoker83 or what ever his name was. They both post the same...and both supposedly got ripped 500
firstly if it was, SHIP IT wouldnt be able to post anymore after canadianpokers ip has been banned, 2ndly, what the hell would he gain from pretending to be scammed?

wow..lol this is shocking to me. There is absolutely no benefit of me pretending to be scammed for 500. if anything it hurts me bc people like yourself think im looking for a quick way to get my 500 back which is ridiculous. I dont want sympathy and i dont care if you think im CP83 its pretty obvious im not if you put 2% of thought into it..anyway if i was going to accuse someone of stealing from me i wouldnt ask someone else to hold the money

Can someone verify that it is only 30 games and top 25 scores....How is the ranking set up. So many points per game. I'm interested but it seems like it is going to depend highly on luck. It should be top 30 scores with unlimited volume in December. That'd be better imo.

Can someone verify that it is only 30 games and top 25 scores....How is the ranking set up. So many points per game. I'm interested but it seems like it is going to depend highly on luck. It should be top 30 scores with unlimited volume in December. That'd be better imo.
The format is not going to change...we have done it in the past and it has worked well. It is 30 games, with 5 lowest dropped.
I am in and challenge PT Special, my vanquisher last time, to a $500 sidebet. Sidebet obv open to anyone else who is interested.
are you still interested in this sidebet? PM me..i will most likely do it if FCP BOB can hold the $$
A) That isn't really fair to those who have a life and can't play them countlessly.B ) There are people that have participated in prior $4.40 challenges that are good enough to rack up 30 wins in a month, so you're digging your own grave by asking for thatC) I was the one who first brought up the idea of a $4.40 challenge here on FCP. Thus, I demand a royalty check :club:
If you guys can't find anyone better to hold it, I'll hang on to any money...
A) That isn't really fair to those who have a life and can't play them countlessly.B ) There are people that have participated in prior $4.40 challenges that are good enough to rack up 30 wins in a month, so you're digging your own grave by asking for thatC) I was the one who first brought up the idea of a $4.40 challenge here on FCP. Thus, I demand a royalty check :club:
I would put a sidebet on this that nobody could rack up 30 wins in a month.
hmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyou're probably right, I'd have to get pretty good odds and I prob won't have the time til July and by then I might not really want to.I think 1/day is perhaps almost impossible.
I don't think it is too hard if you had the time. You could easily play 40-50 in a day if you multitable. And, any decent player could win at least 1/50 of these.edit-my main point still remains. You are just screwing yourself by asking for this. If it was the top 30 scores off an unlimited sample, I would bet someone wins at least 20 if they were able to play 500 or so in a month.
I don't think it is too hard if you had the time. You could easily play 40-50 in a day if you multitable. And, any decent player could win at least 1/50 of these.
my start > HU rate is about 4.5%.Shame about the HU conversion rate.