It's been a while since the last one. Would anybody be interested in having another one for December? I for one would be down.Vbnautilus, would you be willing to set it up on your site if there is interest?edit - Rules from previous challenge (assuming we can convince vb to use his site - if not, I can set it up on a spreadsheet)Rules• The entry fee is $50. You may split it with one other player and enter as a team of two, or pay the full amount yourself and enter as an individual, in which case you will play all 30 games yourself.• There are no separate prizes for teams and individuals, each $50 entry is competing for the same prize.• Maximum of 30 games played, best 25 scores counted.• Teams may split the 30 games however they want. Team score is a simple sum of individual scores.• Each tourney you enter must be entered on the tracker website (information below) before the tournament starts.• When you are done with a tourney, you must enter your finish place on the tracker website.• Points will not count towards your total until your finish has been confirmed by another player.• Payouts will be determined once the total number of entrants is finalized.Interestedoutsider13/throwemaway (team) Highwaystargatortom64 (As a team)king_tannerTrueAce13 (as a team/looking for teammate)JustLikeNegs (as a team/looking for teammate)roccoarrg (as a team/looking for teammate)FARGOpokerNDShip Itt (Maybe)Largetotals (Maybe)Piddleduck/Serge (Team)Knollie919 (Maybe)ClingfreeWhalers2005 (possibly as a team)aussiedonkPoker Addict/Kobe2odom8 (team)GeneralGeeWhiz (aka. Mr Superduper Signature) - Maybe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if you guys want to do it I will surely set up the site for it. FOR ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS!
Or better yet, ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS*Dr. Evil pinky thing*
I'm interested but went nuts and killed my br..I can afford a 4.40... not much else ;)whats the cutoff date so to speak so I can see if I can mug enough grannies to get the BR back up
I think we went a few days past the beginning of the month to try and get a few extra people in, so no need to commit immediately.

Ill probably try this if it gets enough people..how would the pay outs work? winner take all? also ill probably want a teammate just for the volume reasons..PM me if youre interested

Ill probably try this if it gets enough people..how would the pay outs work? winner take all? also ill probably want a teammate just for the volume reasons..PM me if youre interested
Copied from last challengeTotal teams entered: 22Total prize pool: $1100Payouts:1st: $5002nd: $3003rd: $2004th: $100Here is the link for the last one for those who don't really know how it works - http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=124570