PE Barry has said they will create 2 brazillion new jobs and people actually believe him. He's gonna have to create a lot more than that just to stay even with the job losses the Democrats are going to cost the country."Card Check" bill, Extended Family Leave Act. An employer would have to be insane to build or expand a factory in this country if these bills pass.These two bills alone will cause employers to do whatever they can to automate labor and send jobs out of the country as fast as possible. Throw in capitol gain and corporate tax increases and the job losses will be massive.

From Dan Spencer “I have already directed my economic team to come up with an Economic Recovery Plan that will mean 2.5 million more jobs by January of 2011 – a plan big enough to meet the challenges we face that I intend to sign soon after taking office. That is not nearly enough.Historically, since 1940 the average percentage increase in jobs created by the U.S. private sector year over year has been a bit more than 2.1 percent. In August 2008, the most recent month available at the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 115,867,000 private sector jobs. At the historic average rate of 2.1 percent the economy should produce 2,433,207 "more jobs" each year - just about equal to the president-elect's uninspiring two-year goal. Obama's goal ought to be at least five million jobs. He should strive to at least reach the historic average.On the other hand, during the campaign Obama proposed $3,000 tax credit for businesses that hire new workers in 2009 or 2010. At $3,000 for every job created, five million jobs would cost taxpayers $75 billion. That would be in addition to the other $375 billion in job creation programs Obama proposed during the campaign:That total of $450 billion is enough money to simply give 8,958,254.5, nearly nine million families (8,958,254.5 to be more precise), $50,233. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, $50,233 is the real median annual household income in the United States

From Dan Spencer “I have already directed my economic team to come up with an Economic Recovery Plan that will mean 2.5 million more jobs by January of 2011 – a plan big enough to meet the challenges we face that I intend to sign soon after taking office. That is not nearly enough.Historically, since 1940 the average percentage increase in jobs created by the U.S. private sector year over year has been a bit more than 2.1 percent.
His plan is to specifically create 2.5 million new jobs with his programs. This is above the natural rate of job creation that comes out of the private sector.
His plan is to specifically create 2.5 million new jobs with his programs. This is above the natural rate of job creation that comes out of the private sector.
LOL, How will he know which ones are which? How will he know that any job he created was not just a job lost in another part of the economy? How will he avoid harming hardworking entrepreneurs by subsidizing their competitors?