Espn's Streak For The Cash

Ah...must've missed that somewhere. The whole you know...first to 25 wins thing threw me off. **** ESPN and their shenanigans.
I read the rules a couple weeks ago, and don't remember anything about a tiebreaker. I think they might have made it up as they saw the possibility of a tie. I might have just missed it though.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is an idiot. He took GB which means if he hedged, he wasted money if he took the ML, and if NO wins by 1, he wins nothing. I doubt he hedged anyway, because taking GB wouldn't make sense, so he's an even bigger moron. So of course he'll win the full million, because that's how the world works.
I don't think the world is working that way fyi.Mark

So there's a guy sitting at 23 basically by himself with the next closest guy at 20. Couldn't he hedge a small amount like $20K on this pick to get to 24 knowing he's going to hedge more if he wins? You could conceivably start hedging earlier as long as you guarantee yourself that you remain the leader and the only one with a shot at the million.

As just a casual Steeler fan it was torture. It will be no fun for him - he probably lost 15 years off his life sweating the last 3 minutes of the game. Not quite as bad as the Colts game on the way to the Super Bowl, but bad.

As just a casual Steeler fan it was torture. It will be no fun for him - he probably lost 15 years off his life sweating the last 3 minutes of the game. Not quite as bad as the Colts game on the way to the Super Bowl, but bad.
Super Bowl bounddddd.
That BigSam guy was Fukin insane. With 2 picks left, out of all the matchups they had during that time, he chose the TB Bucs vs Car. and the Steelers vs Dal. What a crazy Fuk!
Lol @ him. Awful picks. Points for difficulty?
Marion Barber out, Romo forced to throw vs. Polamalu + Steelers D?Easy pick, imo.
I'm as big a Steelers fan as any but that is pretty retarded logic. If the game was in Dallas it'd be a whole different story. Playing in Pittsburgh in winter is a huge crapshoot for the Steelers.
OK admission time. I am a huge sports betting idiot and never do it (and did not read this whole thread).Did someone finally win the Million?
Thanks Scott. I was afraid to ask that myself and have someone revoke my man card.
  • 2 weeks later...